Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Photoshop Challenge #7!: Dream Footy
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
After a lot of back and forth has Wenger finally desided who will replace Fabregas as captain when he finally goes back to Barcelona. The earlier captain of "the Black Pearl" was not hard to convince of the transfer and his only question to it was: "Why's the rum always gone?"
Sparrow is not a midfield player, so Wenger was still one midfielder short when Sid came around. With his face (and smell?) on the midfield the opponents will have a hard time passing.
Gandalf "the gray" will be replacing Almunia and has already ensured the fans that nothing shall "pass". The latest news from Wenger also conferms the rumor of a new defender. "The Joker" is well known for his scars and makeup, and his very agressive way of "attacking" the opponents forwards.... Will this be the winning recepie for Arsenal or will it just be another year of almost, but not quite... Feel free to speak up!

Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Awesome, I like this one
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Not sure somebody that is too lazy to hold a grudge belongs in the midfield, but I digress...
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Still think Ribery is the worlds ugliest midfielder
Marito9999 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Special team
Ahhh took me ages but I really like how it finished of
Btw all the maths is correct
Didn't have space for all subs sorry

Marito9999 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You may wanna open it in a new tab and enlarge it
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
If you have the money you could always clone him....
4 years ago
Whats going on here? 1st competition had 170 odd replies, the 2nd way over 200!
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'll make a few more this week, but yeah it needs more prople to open up MSPaint and Photoshop! Don't forget folks that its not the quality that counts, but the idea
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Haha, I actually really like this one. His look just beams confidence. "Bring it on!"
4 years ago
Nice
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Ok
3 years ago
Ok! New topic needed!
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm going to give this one to Tigermelon for his Dream Arsenal team of Gandalf, the Joker, Jack Sparrow and that thing from Ice Age

First Place:

In my opinion, it best encapsulated the theme of the competition, so well done! +2 Mill valuation coming your way sir, just in time for Novembers transfer window in Dreamfooty.

Thanks everyone and watch out for upcoming competitions! Feel free to add more entries here if you want to, but please note this competition is over
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
I haven't followed this but, congrats to Tigermelon
Jawn (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Aw can we do this again?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Keep adding them, its fine, by the award is already given.... Try the newer one

Kick4Life - changing lives through football