Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Other Sports Football Skills Enhancement
Phearos (Arsenal) 5 years ago
For enhancing football skills we play other games like.... .... .
Volley ball for goalkeeper handling enhancing
Sepak takran for ball control.... Etc if you know others just post
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
3 metre springboard dive to play for United
Lol nice one but can we have some serious ones also...
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I know that some wingers have gotten training from gold medal 100m sprinters for technique
If you do not know make some cretive training you would suggest for your favorite position
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
I also play basketball and volleyball (picture ) and I must say both sports have made me a very versatile player. I played goalkeeper for the high school season, but now I'm playing right wing and sometimes wing back. Volleyball has helped me with jumping in the box for headers during corners, as well as winning head balls in the midfield, especially when you have to jump straight up without an approach, which reverts back to me playing middle blocker in volleyball. It's also helped me most definitely with my agility as well. Basketball has helped me improved my sprints up and down the pitch, as well as jumping. Also, basketball has taught me to stay low when I dribble so I can get the lowest center of gravity as possible, whether it's basketball or football, especially since I'm 6-3. Hope that helps.
Hey nice1 I was expecting many like these
Glad I could help. Now go play some volleyball!
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Swimming. I don't swim competitively, but going to a lap pool and doing laps really strengthens the whole body. It works all the muscles and it also helps the cardio. NikeSoccer.com also has a whole training regimen on their website. Its quite good IMO. I'd recommend finding it if anyone reading this is serious.
Is Nike Boot Camp what you're talking about?! If so, then kudos my friend. It's amazing! It creates a whole workout plan for you, daily, weekly, and monthly!
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yessir. I did it for a bit. Then had a bicycle accident haha. Haven't been able to get back into it yet
Ooh. I hope the bicycle accident wasn't apart of the workout plan

Kick4Life - changing lives through football