Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Olympic Discussion
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
So basically, anything Olympic related, post here, any sport, any doping controversy, anything London related.

Also

c'mon australia
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yaaay Australia!  Should do pretty well, got a great team this year
Agreed, would love to win it on British soil, would be hilarious
Stephanie Rice did pretty good in the heat last night, came second and qualified, was beaten by a British swimmer damn....
And came 6th in the actual race.
Relay team got gold though
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
Go Team GB!!
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Go Team GB!
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
GO GB GO GIGGS!
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 1 year ago
GO USA!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I'd be pleasantly shocked (is that even possible ) if India came back with a single gold, but I'd be satisfied with no "mishaps" regarding our flag
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Well...................

Did you not see the opening ceremony Maddy, some woman joined in on the Indian team parade and instead of the Indian team getting their time on the Camera this woman took all the attention.......All 10 seconds of it! Lol

The big Chief in Indian was not happy though! Wait i'll find a link..................

Link: sports.nationalpost.com/2012/08/03/indias-olympic-...
Its actually good that I didn't see the ceremony, or I'd have permanent imprints on my face the size of my palm! Error in judgement. The biggest load of codswallop I've heard in a looooong time
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
#TeamJA
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
Usain Bolt is my all time favourite Olympian. Hope he breaks his record in the London Olympics
I hope he can Dingle Hater, but it's already at a very high point impossible to beat, but who knows? P. S, Somere, is he injured or what? Some of my mates were telling me that he was
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
He is not injured. He has been resting in order to avoid any injuries before the Olympics
Captainobvious 1 year ago
China takes the league
I'm pleasantly surprised by my country in everything so far, except Mens swimming, after having such a dynasty with the likes of Huegell, Thorpe, Hackett, and Sullivan (even though he is much younger), we really don't have anymore promising swimmers, except Magussen(sp?).

Women's Beach Volleyball, dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Your first gold medal has come in 400 relay swimming in female category. I think australia would be in top 5 ayyam
Still not convinced with the males
They came 4th in the relay, quite a surprise
BeefCurtains (Limerick) 1 year ago
"Still not convinced with the males"

> I bet you say that to all th-*gets beaten to death by the cast of Prisoner Cell Block H*

Captainobvious 1 year ago
Ukriane just got slapped in the face in the teams gymnastics finals
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Anyone notice the disgraceful scoring in the boxing?
The boxing has been great, but where the fook do they get these judges?
Even the commentators are baffled, ex fighters and pundits completely confuddled.... Lol
Brazil to win Gold in the football? Or will they choke in the end?  New Zealand will get smashed tonight, just my opinion haha
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I have been watching the Mens and Womens Hockey. Great games faced paced and exciting. Some of the tackles would put Prem stars on their arses for a month. In Team GB Kate Walsh had her jaw broken, had surgery on it (metal plate fitted) and is still thinking about playing the next match!

Best name in Olympics so far haha
Looks like she's ready to "dump one" in that pic
Ba dum tss
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
China and usa both lock on in total medals won. China are leading with 13 gold, usa have 9

And Phelps makes a world record. 19 medals to his name.

Link: www.london2012.com/news/articles/day-review-histor...
JestaYNWA (}:-j Footytube Staff }:-j) 1 year ago
Man that Phelps is a freak.... Congrats to him on the record. Now go away and let someone else win something
Anyone gonna' watch the cycling time trial, wiggo should be starting shortly.
I can't see anyone beating wiggins in this, the mans an awesome time trialer
Congrats bradley wiggins.... Tremendous year
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Gold medal for Bradley Wiggins! That's awesome glad brittain got another gold medal in these olympics good job

Kick4Life - changing lives through football