Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
No To Racism
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
What are the things you would like FIFA to stop the Bull s**t
TheRonaldo7 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I'm sorry didn't quite understand?    Can you make the sentence more clear please?
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Strange, I'm confused?
I was saying measures required to stop racism.... Srry spelling mistake
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
On fifa idk if you ever have noticed but the side boards while your playing a game they say no to racism you should check next time you play
Do you play official matches
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I don't think he means the game "fifa 09". He means the organization...
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
No I think he means the game
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
They should do what they're doing now. If there's racism at a game, the fans can't go to the next one. It happened with atletico this year, and some italian teams a few years ago
ForzaAzzuri (Napoli) 5 years ago
A closed stadium hurts not only the fans but also the owners. I say that's an excellent penalty and for continuing occurrences, relegation should be brought into consideration.

You can't change an idiot's beliefs but you can get halt him from spreading it
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
I mean the game sorry
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This was a confusing start to what could be a very good discussion. I assume ragarsha originally meant what kind of actions could FIFA (the organisation) take to curb racism. Unfortunately it still goes on in a big way in certain stadiums, but nothing like as bad as it was a few decades ago.

I think a good way to curb it would be the "Full metal jacket" method. No, not shoot the racists, but instead to punish all of the fans which support the same team. This sounds crazy, but think about it. If there was a serious racist incident coming from say, the Kop (for example) you could restrict tickets for Liverpool fans for away matches or cup matches for example. That would cause a bit of self-moderation among fans. If you saw someone in front of you pulling out a bunch of bananas ready for throwing, and you knew it would mean you might miss out the chance to go to a cup match later, you might say something.

Banning individuals doesn't do much in my opinion. Fining the club doesn't do anything
Theduke (Manchester United) 5 years ago
You can not stop racism.... Csan try to decrease the effectiveness of it though

Kick4Life - changing lives through football