Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Money Or Health?
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Life is real. So often people wonder what it would be like to live as other people. Let's say that they give you Money and Health but you only have one choice out of these 2, so what would be your choice? And why?
Ltm017 5 years ago
I would def choose health! If you don't have health you are restricted to so a lot of things. Yes you can get a really good doctor to make you better but then again I could work really hard and try my best and get money. Either way money is not as important to me and some things can't go away even if you money
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Exactly health is important, money is not
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Health
Without health your money do you serve nothing. A person who is ill, a person who spends his life in a hospital can not really enjoy his money. Money does not happy. Requires a minimum of money to live well but health is more important
Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 years ago
But for me money is important. For eg, take a guy and assume he has average a descent job and its not going to get him all he want in his life. In this case if he choose health, he will lead an average life even if he works very hard he is not going to get all he want. But if he chooses money, he can enjoy his life at the same time he can maintain good health by proper lifestyle. So one can stay healthy by following few ways but money...
Ltm017 5 years ago
Rockerr.... It was said if someone asked you to choose your health or money what would you choose meaning it could be like this

Listen, I'll give you 10 million dollars if you give away your health.... The only thing is that you will not know what health issue you will have. Make a decision.

Money will not get you all you want in life. Money can't buy happiness, love, Health, security, friends....

However health can give you a could start.

And Just like Ant said if you were on a desert island money wouldn't be so important. Money you can always work hard and get money there is always a way.
If this is the case nobody will want money loosing their health. And this discussion will become pointless!
Ltm017 5 years ago
Just saying....  
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Agree with all of the above. If you have good health, you can always make more money. However, just because you have money does not mean you'll be healthy.

The way I look at it is this: if you were stranded on a desert island, which would be more important to you? Health, surely
Ofcourse, in a stranded island money is not going to help me so health!
Agreed with you guys because an healthy person is already rich.... That would be health for me
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Now I'm still young and energetic, i'll prefer money! After I reach 50, i'll prefer health! Lol
Vodka (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Come to me baby.... That s me talking to money. I like money so give me the money and then I will pay for doctors if I am sick  
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hahaha, you are damn funny, man!
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
This is an easy answer for me, I am in med school planning on being a physician one day and this is a question that is brought up by alot of people in my field. Would they chose health or the money, more like would you chose to heal someone or not care and treat them and get the money out of them. Before I even chose the field, helping out people and giving them health so they can shoot that football once again is far more important for me than being the richest physician. The reward for healing the ill and saving lives is far more rewarding than the amount of money you make and then you have people that no matter how much they make, they want more and are never happy in life
If so.... I'll choose money!I know health is more important than money, ButI already have good health and I know the ways to have and maintain a good health. As far as money is concerned its really difficult to earn it and what I'm earning will never be sufficient for me. So its better to be rich by a shortcut method and stay healthy by a proper lifestyle and food habit!, like every healthy people do!
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
Erm.... Both lol!
Figopro1 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yeah I agree.... I'll take both
Too bad guys, you only have one choice.... Lol  
Devang (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Health my friend....  Without health how will you play football?
Thefc3 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Without health how would you spend the money?
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lool good one health is better of course, its no use being a billionaire if you're stuck in your bed doing nothing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football