Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Match Of The Day!
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Just a heads up, theres the full match of the day highlights show on pirate bay for any interested footytubers! For any not familiar, MOTD is the premier highlights show in England, basically the only place to get your highlights and it doesn't get removed like some vids on this site sometimes do, just an alternate way to watch if you like it all packaged up, your welcome
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Hey mate, there was no need to start new threads in "the stands" and "the terrace" with the same comment.
Off topic's ok, but you can't spam the same comment around the site.
Hope you understand, as the stands and terrace are for intelligent footy chat, not advertising.
That's the reason they were removed from the other two forums.

2. Spam
We all hate spam. Do not create misleading comments, private messages or post / profile links that are designed to promote your own website or service. If we find spam of this kind, the website links in question will be sent to blacklist. Org, and several other third party spam protection services and you will be banned
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Sorry mate, the only reason I did that was because I posted the exact same comment in off topic and it got removed last time so I wanted to see which it pertains to.... Its not my own site of anything, I just only came across this
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
It wasn't the point of it being your site or advertising, it was because it was on so many forums which is spamming the same comment, and it was knocking top stories off the stands and the terraces.
Anyway, no harm done
Good luck and enjoy the site

Kick4Life - changing lives through football