Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
ManagerLeague
Alexinho (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Basically I came across this good online manager game earlier today, and find it quite simple, and yet, quite interesting game, called ManagerLeague.

Basically you are to manage a team of your own, working your way up in the leagues competing with other people from your country and even participate in domestical cups and stuff playing a new match every 12th hour and each league contain 16 teams so this means a season is been done in 16 days with the best teams getting promoted to a better league and the worst are getting relegated.

Now the reason I decided to write a new topic about it is that it is possible to add friends, do friendly matches and even friendly cups/leagues here. This lead me to think, why not put it out here so that people who would be interested could sign up and then if you like to, leave your details here and add eachother to friends while you do your best in making your way to the top.

Oh, and of course, it is free to play

The link to this game:

Link: josimar.managerleague.com
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
You should edit the link and put your referral link which automatically friends you once they join. Makes things a little easier
Alexinho (AC Milan) 2 years ago
My profile Information:

Username: Northgreen
Teamname: Frist IL

Link:

Link: josimar.managerleague.com/ml/teaminfo.pl?team_id=7...

Please send me a message in game and reply here a link to your team as well as telling me who you are ofc.
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Yeah it's pretty entertaining I must say. I advise others to join as well

Username: Marquinho
Teamname: San Soares FC

My team:

Link: josimar.managerleague.com/ml/teaminfo.pl?team_id=1...
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Username TheBarcaSh
Teamname: RainCity FC

Link: josimar.managerleague.com/ml/teaminfo.pl?team_id=1...
MadBro 2 years ago
Don't like it. You don't watch the game like you do in football manager
You can click and get the results immediately that sux

Played it a month ago and quited once I played the 1st game

Plus there is not much to do from the tactical point

Kick4Life - changing lives through football