Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
KONY
Alexinho (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Alot of users has been talking about it lately, all KONY activists, can now get together in one forum and share the video with eachother as much as they like as well as discuss the KONY matter here. Enjoy
Threkstari (Arsenal) 2 years ago

Problem?
Disclaimer: these are meant as jokes and I do not intend to offend ny1
Ltm017 2 years ago
Is that Pikachu I see there....

But really though.... This will probably be over in a week and everyone will go back to their lives. Unaware until the next video.
2 years ago
Just had to bring pokemon into this haha

But I agree with Ltm017, people are going to start forgetting about this, I hope they have a plan to keep people interested all year round
You know it

HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The Kony 2012 Video is not the only information you people should rely on. Research
Haha, clearly we got many other sources than the video if you care to read here.

Did you even check out the content of this forum....Its made for the lolz
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I am wondering.... Two years ago, when Kony actually was in Uganda, the American government didn't give a s**t.... Now that they found out there's oil in Uganda: "Hey, lets go stop Kony!" nevertheless, I still think its important to make Kony famous, for people to be aware of the things happening around the world. I sincerely hope this is not a fraud
Okay 2 things:
1) this forum was not created for the debate of kony2012 vs antikony2012. It was created to post memes based on the concept of kony so we can get some lolz out of this newfound social hysteria.

2) get your facts straight. The oil reserves in uganda were found in 2009/2010. If you rly wanna go into conspiracy theorist mode thn you should also note chinese FDI in africa and how the US cud limit chinas influence in Africa via military bases. Factor in the oil and you have a pretty nice conspiracy theory right there....

Regardless. This forum is for the lolz and not for heated debates about Kony
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago

SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Funny kony 2012 memes
Off topic but this just in. Kony is not #1 anymore:

Rudd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Whos Kony?
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
My favorite    
BoboRed (Leeds United) 2 years ago
Some cringe worthy meme usage here people, leave the funnies to Reddit