Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Is It Wrong To Wear A Jersey Of Team Your Not A Fan Of?
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
My brother gave me hid old ac milan jersye and just realised how snazyy the jersey is. Should I wear it even though I'm not a fan or a rival?
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Dude, doesn't matter man, you can put on any jersey that you want to put. Life doesn't count on people, it counts to you!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Does it matter. Ofcourse not
4 years ago
Well I completely disagree with SergioRamos, of course you shouldn't wear the colours of any team but your own
I don't understand why you shouldnt, and why its wrong. If its anything you are respecting the colours you wear, like after a game when they switch shirts. Its not a bad thing
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I agree with Sergio here, I don't know why not, unless you hate that club or something. Plus collecting kits is pretty cool lol
4 years ago
Ayyam is a Chelsea fan, and you think its ok for him to wear a Milan shirt? What happens if/when Chelsea meet Milan in Europe? Brush the episode under the carpet?

Your team is your team. Why would you want another teams colours on your back?
I have loads of kits at home. I support roma, but cannot underline the fact I have respect for teams like juve and milan, and I got kits for all of them. And when our teams do meet.... Well then you have every right in the world to tear up the kit like mad!

Which I did to my chelsea kit a few years ago in champions league match lmao
4 years ago
Netnerd has left the building
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm proud of you for tearing that Chelsea kit shorif lol
No don't leave    And yeah dw
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Roman called and said he didn't mind as long as you buy another one. If both fans and rivals buy them, to wear or to tear, it will double the sales, he said
Lets just face it, AyyamS5, you must have a rival and you must not put on that jersey but others.... Definitely put them if you feel like to. If you are wearing a Milan jersey, wear it on and take millions of photo!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lol, I actually am not a fan of this, just wanted to see if I could spring an arguemnet, and difference of opinion,

Ktbffh
Ktbffh
Ktbffh

I think you guys get the pciture
4 years ago
Ayyam, you scamp *shakes fist*
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think it should be alright to wear another team's jersey as long as you don't suddenly start supporting them
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think its OK if its some old iconic kits from the past, but not ok if its a Arsenal fan wearing the 2010/11 Man United jersey, for example.

I really like the AC Milan kits of the past and because I have no affiliation with any Serie A team, I'd wear them.

In fact, the very stylish, very sensual footytube official jersey looks a little like an AC Milan top.

Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Which is one of the only reasons I haven't been able to watch Serie A games with my friends in that jersey- they would question my allegiance to the Old Lady
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Its the reason I can't wear the footytube kit at all. I thought about putting it on once and suddenly started to grow hair all over, sort of werewolf-like. Then I started stomping around the house looking for someone to kick. I realized I was turning into Rino Gattuso.

Fortunately, I immediately put on my respectable Bianconeri stripes and returned to my usual, splitting image of Carvalho Amauri self (excessive hair gel and all). Lol
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
That pics been to every forum on the site ant.... Lol, and beyond
Not unless your a glory hunter, but you won't find any other tops in my house outside of man utd {which I have loads of} northern ireland, linfield my local team, and rangers.
You would never catch me with a rival prem team top on, or any of the top european sides.
People wearing kits of underdog teams, I have no problem with.
I do have a yellow barcelona scarf, but I swapped a spaniard at old trafford for it, so its a token of that game, more than me likeing barcelona
4 years ago
That probably explains that nasty rash you had on your neck
He did look a bit manky mate.... Lol
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 4 years ago
It's only OK if you have your name printed on the back of it.... Then everyone knows exactly who to avoid
Ltm017 4 years ago
I know someone. When I met him he was wearing a Manchester United Jersey. I saw him again and he was wearing an AC Milan Jersey....

Then I saw him in a Liverpool Jersey.... I asked him How could he wear a United Jersey and then a Liverpool Jersey? What the heck.... I mean I can understand different League and everything but I don't get wearing a United and Liverpool Jersey wasn't he suppose to be a fan of United. Till this day I don't know who he is a fan of.

Maybe he just loves the game and collects Jerseys.

Maybe he's a golfer, and likes his choice of clubs.... Lol
Slostudent1221 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Nice lol
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Why not. For me I am a united supporter and will support united above any other team, that doesn't mean I don't like others clubs and players from other clubs. I have a tottenham 09/10 jersey because I like tottenham, when ever they play against united I'm always abusing them from my lounge because united is and always will be my club. Doesn't mean I can't wear a tottenham jersey every now and then. I also an AC milan shirt with Pato on it because 1. Pato is the man 2. AC is my favourite italian club so why not show my support of them in the serie A?

I think its fine aslong as your not just just the team you really support all the time, as long as you stay loyal to your club then its to like other teams aswell
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Agreed. If you wear a Man United shirt all one season, and then a chelsea shirt all next season, then you are doing it wrong. If you throw on a AC milan shirt every few months as a once off, who cares
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I can wear. With no consequence. Send it to me Ayyam.
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Proudly supporting the club with the snazziest kits!We are the fans!
BonitoJoga (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well you can always buy a jersey because you like a certain player, you don't necesarrily have to avoid wearing another team's jersey. Unless its a rival
Life doesn't depend on other its you
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
I like wearing football kits in general. Especially when the kit looks decent

I would never wear a Marseille jersey
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I could never wear any other EPL shirts, just out of principle. But as for other European clubs i've got Real Madrids, Bayerns, Marseilles, AC Milans and Romas. I like these clubs and I like these shirts so Ill be damned if you stop me wearing them!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football