Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
If You Could Meet Any Footy Player Who Would It Be?
Oh2bagunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Cesc fabregas.... I want to ask him personally whether he is going to barca or not.
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I wouldn't pick somebody based on the "aurora" of footy greatness they are thought to emit. Rather, I would look to a practical reason of meeting them....

Papa Bouba Diop to lift weights with or reach the top shelves of my bookcase....

Cristiano Ronaldo would be a great wing-man at a party, I'm sure.... John Terry would only get me in trouble.

For some reason I think a game of cards with Fernando Torres sounds fun? Idk....

Messi to play Wii-tennis with.... He's an easy-going type.

Rooney to drop-off at a local American soccer club and get lost in the sea of American Man UTD posers....

Any of them sound like a good day to me.

I think these are all pretty practical ideas.

Dizzler (Leeds United) 4 years ago
Met Marlon King in a club using the punch bag machine.... He was warming up for the talent.

I would like to meet Edgar Davids or Alvaro Recoba.... 2 of my favourite players! I havnt met many footballers really.... Lucas Radebe, Aaron Lennon, Peter Reid, Ian Harte, Alan Smith and Jason Wilcox who is the soundest bloke ever.... What a pro.

I wish I could unmeet Danny Mills.... What a f****n idiot

Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho without a doubt he came in my city this week with Ac Milan, but I couldn't see him because of my exams only videos posted by friends.... Grr lool
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
If you say ANY, then I would do any thing to bring the legendery george best back, he's really what football is all about, if only I could of seen him play, exept of the videos on youtube.

Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Zidane and totti...
Cloudst 3 years ago
Thierry Henry! Or Tony Adams
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Zindine Zidane
RoxiiUtd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
David Beckham. And if it wasn't for what was his pregnant wife I would have already did last month in Gary Neville's testimonial gala dinner but oh well.... It wasn't meant to be

Kick4Life - changing lives through football