Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
How Hot Has Your Summer Been?
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I know it's been hot a round the globe We had a had a record summer for heat here Now it more back to normal.
I don't know about you but this Globalwarming thing is really bugging me. So whats the weather been
Elucari (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Well, usually in Chicago it is commonly in the eighties in 90's, however, i've found it to be on the chill-side this year, mostly 70s, I'm not complaining though
Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
Same here down in St. Louis. I've been playing footy almost everyday! Really though, the weather has been spectacular for football, or just going outside period!

Link: www.weather.com/weather/tenday/63102?from=36hr_top...
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Here in LA its been around the 100s. Its crazy because I went to Laughlin, Nevada its close to las vegas and in the night around 4 am it is around the 100s and in the day it is around the 120s and 130s
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Not nearly hot enough in my opinion. I live in Minnesota in during the summers and its not what it was last year. Extremely nice weather though!
EmYouEffSee (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Here in north carolina its not as hot as where you guys are maybe 90-95 but its been raining a lot, so it gets really humid. Its disgusting...
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It's been winter here for the last few months
LOL Sorry I forgot about you guys on the other hemisphere
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Really cold winter this is
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
In Hong Kong, the temperature usually averages around 31 degrees celcius....
But we've also had a typhoon and occasionally some heavy storms....
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
In London its Raining like every day. So not very fantastic
Yea Now it's raining like crazy, but before it was hot. Why can't the weather stay normal D:
Global Warming.... !
Yes yes I know we must go green! For our own sake
I heard it is raining more than usual over there. True?
Yes it is it gets very tiring. I like Rain but not when it's in the Summer
Ben (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It's been raining all summer long here in the east coast.... Feels very much like tropical weather. Maybe it's the leap year in the lunar calendar hence why the seasons are shifting
It's because of Global Warming again.... It heats up the air, which rises and influences more clouds to go higher up, where they will be too dense to float, and so will rain more commonly....
It's a cycle.... This is why we must go green!
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I live in Las Vegas and we pass 110+ daily lol 116 was the hottest I have seen
That is ridiculous. I could never stand that!
Heres a mid july forecast    
Darius (Southampton) 4 years ago
But its all dry heat so its not too bad, I went to California is was about 80-90 with like 75%+ humidity it sucked way worse
Where in California because where I am its actually cooling down and feels really good
I went to LA area, mostly stayed in San Pedro (by long beach) with family, went to Hermosa Beach, Venice Beach, Huntington Beach and Malibu a few times, but the first night I slept there I was waking up in the middle of the night dripping wet lol
French (Hotspurs) 4 years ago
Been rubbish here in london, though not bad today, need some hotness, in all senses
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Ahhh, went to Sounders game, and it was about 80-ish, nice wheather, thought, we were shaded by the roof. Yesterday, however, Seattle had an all-time high ever of 103
Lol I think ours is like 118
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Yeah, but for a coastal city, triple-digits is truly ridiculous...
OOh I was in the states visiting friends, Portland OR too be exact it tied the all time record of 106
Glad England isn't like Phoenix, AZ  

I'm glad I live where I'm at because the weather here in Hollywood not crazy and extreme. There has barely been any natural disasters. So its all good but a huge earthquake is predicted
Yes but isn't it I here a little ugly down there as far as natural beauty
Well if you got to North Hollywood where I live there is plenty of natural beauty but yea in downtown and Hollywood its just pure concrete
Ibsker (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Here in Denmark there have been some good days with some sun, but not much. But else it have rained a lot this summer

Kick4Life - changing lives through football