Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Girlfriend+Bestfriend, What Would Be Your Reaction?
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
What Would You Do If you find your wife/girlfriend in a outrageous situation with your best friend? Would you be able to forgive them or would you make them pay? How far will you go to take vengeance? Who would you blame the most?
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Wow tough question. I honestly can't imagine any of my best friends doing that to me to be honest, but I think I would probably be able to forgive them so long as they were sincerely sorry for it (though I would be uberly pissed for quite a while). I mean guys are guys. We're all stupid and don't think when it comes to girls. Not my gf I don't think I could go out with her anymore. Its one thing to have your best friend do something like that to you, but being cheated on feels simply terrible
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
I'd blame her, finito
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
My friends dare not to close with my gf, they respect me because I threat them the same too!
Vlad (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Did you mean treat them the same? But then, I suppose threats work just as well
Yeah.... Yeah.... Lol
Vodka (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I would be done with because she never loves me and don't think I would forgive my best friend easily becaue areal friend don't do something like that to you no matter what
You're absolutely right!
Azeal (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Players change team, lovers change partner. It is part of life
Ltm017 5 years ago
I would want to forgive, but it would take me a while. I probably wouldn't talk to either of them because it will not remind me everyday of what they did. Then they can move on and I can move on.

First though before I begin the process of forgiving or making anyone move on. I would probably hit someone.... Even though I will try not to!
Devang (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Your absolutely right! That's what I would do if it happens to me...
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
I know its off topic banter, but affairs.... !.... What next, its gettin like jeremy kyle or jerry springer show in here.... Lol
Vonrasmussen (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Here's the real dilemma. Trust is the essential component in a relationship. And it is the defining characteristic with your best friend and your wife. If they cheated on you the trust would vanish with both relationships.

Unfortunately you'd either have to re-establish trust or be done with them both all together, neither option would be easy so choose your best friends and your wives with much care footsters
Theturkishkop (Galatasaray SK) 5 years ago
I would blame both of two. I wouldnt easily rely on anyone rest of my life. But this is life those things always may happen
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
My buddy would receive a backhand bitch slap. Me girl would receive a contemptuous glare as I booted her from my house. Both would not be spoken to in a long while.

Then, I would most likely drown myself in a vat of delicious beer

Kick4Life - changing lives through football