Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Game Or Games You Have Addicted To
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Not only the games that you are currently playing but also the one you have played.
I always get addict to the game game until I complete it.
Mafia, Splinter cell, PES 5 and pes 6 are the games I've addicted for a long time!
Mohdovais (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hi Chandru,
Well you are rocking all the way here with Torres,
It's good.
Hope you having a good time here!

"Game Game Game Life is a Game win it or loose it !"
As a gamer (on PC) I was first addict to the games like NFS series Underground 2, then

Most wanted

Undercover

Which I completed almost all. Most wanted for 2 times, and NFS Carbon I played it but could not complete it.

I also enjoyed playing
Medal of honour (allied assault)

And then Project IGI (1 and 2), Moto GP 3 ultimate racing technology, and Cue 8-ball,

After then I got this never ending game of konami Pro Evolution Soccer 6 from one of my college friend during my graduation years. Omg it was so amazing that I should not stop playing it....

Bro,
I am so addicted to PES 6 that my three friends were too addicted as me. I usually play with opposite to them at there place or my place usually on weekends or twice in a month. They too got there team in the masters league (today we call it Champions League) in PES 6.

We all got our masters league team: mine the "Barca", one of my friends has his team name "Bull rider", and one got "Revengers", and the other got "Rabbani."

Wish I could play online too!
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Most computer games, I've got loads of game I've addicted into before. But now I've almost quitted all and back to studies.

MapleStory
Defence of The Ancients (DoTA)
Left 4 Dead
GetAmped
Fifa Online 2 (South East- Asian server)
Counter Strike
Halo 3
Command and Conquer
Oh.... How did forget command and conquer.... Its one of the most addicting games i've played
LoranM (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I am just addicted to PES ! To ps2. Ps3 versions have been pretty bad. Hopes fro the new version coming 22 oct
Yeah even I don't like the latest versions of PES. Hope the newer version that is going to be released this month will be good
I too not like the newer version of pes, but like mostly the 6 version I. E. PES 6
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
PES for life
I am addicted to PES. Every year I play pes.
I was playing pes since 1995 in super nintendo (at the time; the game was called ISS). I was 14 years.

Today, I'm 28 years old and I look forward to the release of PES 2010
You've seen the evolution during the past 15 years. . . This is impressive, I grew up with this game lol. I am a true fan.

Wow!That's amazing! For past 14 you have been playing Pes and still waiting for next version to release?!You are a real pes fan. I've playing PES only for past 3 years!
Okay.... Of all the PES which part do you like the most?
Pes 4 and 5 on Playsation 2 were the best gameplay. The best simulation. I love every pes since even if the ps3 there are lots of bugs.
This year, I think pes 2010 will be great.
If you want, later I'll give you my nickname for network play.
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
OMG.... You are the best and true PES fan!
Thanks you very much. I'm older, that's why I know the series for so long. Many young people think that pes is for 6 to 7 years lol. But this was already 15 years
Finally, Konami gives us a real pes as then.
I'll spend a lot of sleepless night ....

I love PES 6
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I think if there's 4 games that I've played most in my life, Counter-Strike, C&C red Alert 2(I don't play them anymore though), fifa, winning eleven/PES. First fifa I owned was for fifa64 (for N64). PES was always a competition at my friend's house.

I can't wait for 2010 releases for both games!
Finally someone who plays fifa and pes without criticising one or the other. I'm a fan of pes but I do not criticize fifa. I know that fifa is a good game
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 4 years ago
They both bring something to the table!
Fifa = Incredible graphics, online gameplay is so smooth and fun, beautiful tricks, cheers!
Pes = nothing can match the gameplay. It's just on a whole other level

I wish they both just merge and come out with a hybrid game or something lol
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
PES and only PES.... Its awesome, plain fun!And its realistic!  Hail PES!  
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
2 games I can't never get tired of: FIFA an grand theft AUTO 4. Just waiting for Gamestop to call me to go get the fifa 10
But for me Fifa isn't addicting as much as pes is. But GTA is very much addicting!
Addicted = how many hours per week?
I play more or less 10 hours per week to pes
If I do not have time to play, I'm a little quick game of 10 minutes. But I play at least once a day
But I'll play atleast 4 hours a day!  Meaning some 30 hours a week!
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
Rocker I think you have a bit of a problem their hope grades are not slipping lol
Devang (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Counter strike 1. 6
No game on earth is more addictive than this one....
Em playing it since past 5 years.... Have a clan and everything....
Tried to quit a couple of times but just couldn't stay without it! I play very less now a days anyways....
My advice to all the footy users through out the community if you get a copy of this game then don't touch it!
Run away.... Run for your life! GoGoGo....
Even I have played it with my friends and it is very awesome and addicting. Cannot stop playing it until all my friends cut their net connection
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Lol I am addicted to billions of things:

Fifa 06
Fifa 07
Fifa 08
Fifa 09
footytube
Simpsons hit & run
The simpsons game
Etc
Etc
Etc
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I am addicted to many games mate:
Fifa 09
Fifa 08
Gta san andreas
Moto gp
Still I am addicyed to fifa 09! Its awesome!
Game I addicted to is PES 6 for the past 3 years.    One wish wanted to play PES 6 online, with the rest of the world players.
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
There's only one game I play - Team Fortress 2, addicted? Pfff not much, I have clocked up 1200 hours playing soldier....

I need to get out more....
Figopro1 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
FIFA 10

Kick4Life - changing lives through football