Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube Rehab
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I really need this
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
footytube Rehab!? ^o^
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Their is a seminar this Tuesday. If anybody needs help with their footytube problem please come. All are welcome
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nooooo! School is making me go on footytube less! Darn it all! And my Fan Valuation will drop! Nooooo! Hope to see you guys more often, as much as I can...
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
N/A
Me6666 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I am soo addicted I'm gonna' stop goin on here evry single day now its not good
Jokin lol
Its good I have holidays but next monday I am gonna' die from not goin on here
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Is it bad I just started class and the first thing I did when I got to class was log into footytube, the professor is talking about something and I'm posting haha
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Haha funny story, it's probably not bad as long as you pass lol
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Its call computer stuff and design classes I just gotta' read my little photoshop book and ill be fine lol
Damn man I'm takin my computer to technicians sorry guys my computers been doin tht all day I am so angry
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Dude the definition of spam
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Lol omg I just spent like 10 minutes removing like 40 of his comments lol
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah, I had to remove about 60 identical comments over in a different thread.  Try a different browser mate.
Yeah i've sorted it out now
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha 1800-Footytubemadness But seriously I need help I post to much D:
If anyone is an addict it's you wayne hahaha
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol, for a second there, I thought this was real LOL!  I nearly reached for the phone  We are all footytube addicts Rari
Haha yes we really are, it's too fun not to be
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Totally agreed.... I really need some help because all my thoughts go to footytube and my family starts to worry about me.... They are in search for a rehab center for me so that would be awesome if it turns out to be footytube Rehab Center.... Lol
If you are a footy addict and need help, visit the footytube rehab center near you.

The number is: 1800-footytubemadness-442

footytube 2. 0 is taking over peoples lives, if you or a loved one is addicted seek help immediately!

Haha this all comes from me never having a facebook page and giving all my friends shizah about being on it all the time. So I started this running joke telling them they should all go to facebook rehab. Now I am worse with footytube then they were with facebook haha. So I thought I would make fun of myself, I hope somebody can laugh at it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football