Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footy Tuber Of The Year 2011 Version!
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
This is an idea started by Reidscott last year, so I feel no need to change it, lets have a go and look back on the many memorable users of footytube over the year 2011....

"Okay Ladies and Lads.... It's time we voted for footytuber of the year! We have a few weeks to get some numbers in for who we all think are the Top Tubers! I would like to see something different this year that reflects the everyday and casual Tuber.... The everyday Joe/Jane that surf's our stellar site.

"I think we need to add the following: Intelligent and insightful posts; Funny; Passionate about the Game and/or their team; Lovable and cuddly....

Now obviously there will be hundreds.... Heck maybe even thousands of candidates.... So maybe we need to set up a way to tabulate the millions of votes that will be coming in so if any of you Tech Geeks out there can figure this out I will keep the count everyday.... (please no bribs over $50.... We do need to keep modicum of respectability)

Come on Tubers! Let's do a fan only vote for footytuber of the Year 20[11]. "

So based on Reid's ideas post your top ten, or make your own categories of best users etc on this great site
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I have to vote for the man that puts his heart and soul out there on the line every single day, who never gets disheartened at the trolls or hate flying about, and who does his best to be fair in any situation presented to him

Even if he wasn't a mod, I'd still be saying it

I nominate Tony
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I will be going along the same lines as Ant, He is the heart and soul of footytube the amount of time and effort he puts into keeping the site as peaceful and fun as he can deserves an award on its own!

My vote will be going to Tony
I just wish he wouldn't waste his time supporting that two-bit gang of jokers in red!
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Since when did I start supporting the scousers ant? .... Lol  Thanks for the kind words lads
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This is a no brainer for me, Tony gets my vote. Best footytube mod I've seen on this site
I got to disagree with that, ant's the man when it comes to modding, I would have been shafted at this modding mullarkey without ant
Big thanks goes out to the antster
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Tone definitely for me, class in a glass. The guy must have spent half a year on le tube, just in 2011 cheers Tony
If he got paid by the hour he'd be on Google money now
Only myself and ant have been mentioned so far.
I'm not here to be mr popular although its nice to be appreciated, but I think the everyday users deserve it more.
We might be better to make categories as there is more than myself and ant that deserve a mention
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
One for mods, Pro users and regular users?
Seems a decent idea, maybe make a top 3 in each category to give more people a mention, because there are user's who warrant a mention, but won't get one
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 2 years ago
I would like to vote for anyone but Tony lol jkjk

But seriously has no one really got anyone to nominate? .... We all know Tony is a great guy.... Tony knows he's a great guy, that's all I'm sayin

So I will vote Lifeguard for bringing back this thread to 2011 and he's been on footytube for a long time and contributes consistently

Love ya Tony
I agree mate, it should be more about the users

Kick4Life - changing lives through football