Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footy Stuff - Where You Buy It!
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
There are lots of online stores out there where you buy your footy stuff from, so be a good footytuber and share.

I'll start with the big ones.

Link: www.prodirectsoccer.com - It is a great site to get footy gear from. Anything from match balls to kits to boots. Especially boots actually. The problem is that sizing is difficult to find at times.

Link: www.kitbag.com - Another great site which deals with the whole range of football gear like prodirect. It is the official supplier of a couple of teams.

Link: www.kitsoccer.com - a discount footy gear site. I have ordered from them once and the quality of the stuff is good however I am not convinced that its authentic because the "authentic" Adidas badge looks like it was laminated and there are bubbles in it

Link: www.subsidesports.com - never used this one but I know it has been around for a while
JeffersonCool (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Nice links you have. But maybe you forget or don't know about the great website Discount Football Kits. Here is the link:

Link: discountfootballkits.com - it's one of the cheapest way to order football equipment
BoboRed (Leeds United) 2 years ago
Link: footballkitstore.com/    Fake stuff, of course, at the prices, but the quality is phenomenal
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Can't get any better United gear than by the online store

Link: store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/default.aspx?portal...

Its pricey but if your prepared to wait theres loads in the sales, most of the gear is supplied by Kitbag(as Barca show mentioned) so the qaulity is good .
I usually wait till the close season and then stock up for the coming year !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football