Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
First Kiss! What Do You Remember About It?
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I remember when I was a kid and watching people kissing I would be like Yerk disgusting and even swore I would never let a girl kiss me.... I would always see people kissing on tv and start asking myself how would be my first time? So funny that for a person who swears to never get kissed couldn't wait for that day to happen and finally when I was 11 I got my first.... I was so nervous that day asking myself if the girl wouldn't make fun of me because she was 13, I was about to pee on myself. All of a sudden I remembered seeing a kissing scene in the movie "Casper "and decided to do exactly the same and Guess what folks? It turned out that was a perfect kiss and that day I was called an awesome kisser and the question came right after: Do you want to be my boyfriend? That's what she asked me.... Funny hein! What would you answer? Mine was of course I want to be your boyfriend....

That day I realized something, no matter how bad a situation can look, don't panic because you might have your best moment or experience from it.

How do you remember you first Kiss?
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
It's so far for me, I do not remember. Generally are not girls who remember the first kiss lol. But I remember my first football game :-
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
I've had loads of kisses-from my mum. But I've never got kissed by someone not in my family though
Sufferjoy2 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Comment of the thread
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
^ Second
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Sweating, shaking, near fainting and some more sweating. That pretty much sums it up. I'm glad that it only gets better and better and you can actually enjoy it after a while
ToroNero (Liverpool) 5 years ago
If we're talking pecks on the lips, no. But first kiss with tongue, it was quite traumatic actually. I was invited out to see a movie with a group of people I just met, I was sitting next to this girl and she starting having at me. Normally I wouldn't of minded, except you know.... Maybe not when you're watching "The Passion of Christ" and Jesus is getting whipped, etc
I didn't know this story
Haha, well you do now! Ages ago...
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Haha, Kissing at the "Passion of the Chirst"? How appropriate!
Salt (Aston Villa) 5 years ago
All I actually remember is that we'd both been drinking White Lightning in the park, her breath reeked of cigarettes and her tongue felt far too big. I wasn't happy
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Tongue too big? I have a similar story involving a hippo, a goat and 10 cartons of ProPlus
Mine was with my neighbour just before I was leaving to Perú for a month, she had braces and they tasted like coins. Very fond memories of that girl
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
I remember her shoving her tongue down my throat and me nearly gagging.

I went with her for 2 weeks, only to find out she was actually only going out with me to get closer to one of my mates (who she fancied).

The Swine!
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I was quite young I think 6 (I know I was a pervet since kinder garden )it was with my neigbour I just wanted to do like those actors in tv lol. It was funny then my big brother saw us and he was jealous because I had my first kiss before him lol
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
It was magical. It was nearly silent apart from the slight sound of machinery nearby. The lights were dim and her curls fell beautifully before her sparkling eyes. We both knew we were going to kiss and it was amazing. At one point, a priest came in and we had to pretend we were whispering, not kissing, while he read the last rites
"I swear I wasn't kissing her, I was just whispering into her mouth! That's totally not a sin Father!"
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
The kiss would have went on longer too, if they hadn't put the sheet up over her face and chased me out
2oman (Chelsea) 5 years ago
My first kiss was a nipple. Nuff said
Vodka (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I was 15 and I have everything with the kiss.... It was awful!
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
My girlfriend (real), BTW I'm 14, I had my first kiss when I'm 11? Random kiss though, she randomly went at my lips
Borg (Manchester United) 5 years ago
It was one of those moments when you know its coming but your still not ready lol. We were both just sitting there and talking and then I just gave her that look and we saw it in each other's eyes and I knew what was going to happen before it even did lol! I remember feeling adrenaline pumping through my veins. I'll never forget that feeling for the first time
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
You describe it like a movie scene.... The best feeling always happens when it is unexpected
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
My gf at the time kept bugging me to kiss her and I was scared to (I was like 11 I think) so eventually I promised that I would do it the next day. Next day comes and goes and after hanging our with her she was pretty mad that I hadnt done it yet (I had that one planned, I love bugging people ). So just before she had to go home I pulled her behind a building and said "i promised didn't i" and just kissed her. Had plenty since and now I'm proud to say that I too have been told many times that I'm pretty good at it
Affainyi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Mine was kinda cool. At least I think it's cool, some of you might find not find it as cool.

So there was this girl who I had tons in common with and we hung out all the time. One time we were talking as we normally did after prep, and she brought out a sweet and popped it in her mouth. We normally shared candy all the time so I asked her whether she had any more and she said no. When she saw the forlorn look on my face she said I could have the one she was eating but she wouldn't take it out for me. I looked at her sharply but relaxed when I noticed the twinkle in her eye. We both loved to kid each other.... And we pecked (lip to lip or lip to cheek) often so I thought she'd wait for me to put my lips on hers and then push the sweet out (How wrong I was). So then I went for it.... The sweet that is.... Slowly and carefully I put my mouth on hers and she opened up like an exquisite flower, whose nectar was made even sweeter by the candy she had in there. For some reason I wasn't shocked at all that she was sucking in my tongue. It was the first time for us both and it was magical. We spent the rest of that evening swapping the sweet.... It was sooo good.... The sweet, that is....

Before then I had really thought that my girl-attracting-ability was 0. Little did I know. Turns out she (and tons of other girls) thought I was funny and interesting.... That was news to me. I thought only the cool guys got the girls. After that kiss I never looked back. I asked her out the next week.... Unfortunately it didn't last, we were too good friends to be a good couple.... If you know what I mean.... But that first kiss put me in very good stead, my technique was excellent and my next three girlfriends told me so. I still haven't found the ONE yet The search continues...
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Hold on this is really bugging me....

Did you like the sweet more or the kiss? Was it because she was just a terrible kisser or was the candy just that great and visa versa? Please reply asap.... My sanity is depending on it
Lol.... Read carefully. I said.... The sweetness of the kiss was enhanced by the candy, she was an excellent kisser. Stay sane, my friend
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Brilliant story really!
Why thank you. I'm pleased at least one other person thinks my first kiss was interesting. I wouldn't have had my first kiss any other way
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Your 1st kiss was awesome really! I think you will remember it for a long long time, do you? Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football