Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fifa Ultimate Team 11
Juveseria (Juventus) 3 years ago
Fifa Ultimate Team 2011 Edition will be released November 3.

This thread should be used for showing off your respective teams, asking for trades, commenting on game features and just general gameplay.

Personally Ultimate team is my favourite Fifa game mode, It can get very addictive, especially when you have enough funds to buy gold packs.

The game is also very hard forcing you to spend time managing your funds correctly and not just spending it like in manager mode. For those of you who had the edition last year you can start your ultimate team on Link: www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/play.... The new online functionality now allows online trading, I assume cross console along with management.

Enjoy the game, and help eachother build better and stronger teams.

Cheers

Note: this years edition is free of charge
I have begun my team online, so i'll start with the team I invisage to have

---------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------
--Maicon----Chiellini----Silva----------Zanetti------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------Cambiasso--------DeRossi----------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
-----Krasic--------Sneijder----------Zarate----------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------Pato------------------------------

It is an intended Serie A team, your thoughts?
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
On the leaderboards it says it'll be released for free?
Yes, that's the best part about it, the game is so in depth and addictive, and they are releasing it for free. If you have Xbox you action and trade online as well as manage your team. Ultimate team is by far my favourite part about fifa, can't wait to start
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Can't be arsed this year, with all the hackers, scammers and cheaters that bug up the whole game. Its not worth the time and energy when a person can get the best player in the game, clone it and sell it as many times as he wants.

Seriously. They ruined a great fifa experience
The thing with that is most of those people who hack fifa and stuff, don't actually know how to play the game. The other thing is people like that have no actual football knowledge. The advantage to us is that although they go around cloning Ronaldo and Ronney ect these players are not the best in the game, in terms of ratings yes.... But I would much rather have and alexis sanchez over ronaldo or a lavezzi over rooney. These "cloners" really have no idea, by by the time I finish my serie a team, I will be ripping up these hackers, because I have looked at my team chemistry, played in a sensible formation and assembled a real team. Don't give up on it, the add on is free give it a go
Awesome. I love to see people like you on fifa. Last night my mate and I played team play. We played as napoli and recked this guy who played with madrid. I know, idiots who use the best teams in the game fail so bad.

And Hi 5 For italian Dominance on fifa!
Do you have xbox or ps3?
Ps3 mate - Username- FifaPwn
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I got it but I'm lost on how to use it?
It is confuzing, just click random things and wala you shall get there.... Some how
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Shorif, I did that and I ended up changing my control settings off of classic. Nows all my buttons are mixed up lolz

I'm not kidding btw I'm gonna' ave to change em back
Hahah! Sorry mate
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lolz, Nows I feel bad
Theshid (Liverpool) 3 years ago
My team at the moment:
---------Akinfeev(84)----------
--Raul Albiol(83)----Juan(84)----Lugano(82)
-------De Rossi(83)----Josué(80)------
See. Rodriguez(80)--Renato Augusto(80)--Elia(80)
-------Falcao(82)-----Torres(86)-----
Just bought Albiol and Lugano for 5600 a bargain!
What a squad haha. Not sure who The hell falcoa is. And thumbs up for juan!
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
Falcao plays for FC Porto.... Helluva goalscorer, we'll see him on the bigger stage next year if he stays in Porto in the Champion's League.... Otherwise, they'll be unloading him for the big bucks, so you'll see him in EPL, La Liga, or Serie A
Cr7real (Fenerbahce SK) 2 years ago
Akinfeev Good choice. Underrated  
I found that the best way to make money is to buy players and sell them obviously for a higher price. When buying players set your max price and scroll the auctions until you reach 59 minute timers, it takes a while but its well worth the wait. This is where most the players who get put on begin their time. People usually place cheap "buy nows" and you can just snap them up and resell them for a higher price. I'll give you a few examples. Bought De Rossi for 2000 and sold him for 8000, Krasic for 15000 sold him for 20000. You'll tend to find alot of players coming on for very cheap prices, buy popular players as the will sell and not go down in price. Hope you guys enjoy, so far I have made 35000 in 3 days using the method. Cheers
Yea that's what I'm doing too I had Di Maria and sold him for 15000
Awesome tacs lol
Just sold torres for 153 000 to rebuild my squad bill gates where you at
Wow I would have kept torres lol
Lol I know but everyone wants him so you can basically sell him at the price that you want and I needed new players hopefully I will get messi and ronaldo if I'm lucky with the packs
Damn I'm missing out big time.... If I wasent so busy I would be playin too lol
Jakeyboy19 (Rangers) 3 years ago
I have a few good teams of all ratings from beginner to the players with lots of money so if your running out of teams to make with you thousands of coins or even just starting off the you can look at my team via the Ea Sports Website hope its useful.

Link: easports-football-ultimateteam.yolasite.com/...
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Just saw this. I am just starting off, any tips? I still have all bronze players
Bobsmith1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Anyone know how I can improve my team....Link's to it here

Link: h1.ripway.com/fut11forums/viewfutsquad.php...
I have about 250k to spend and only interested in Liga BBVA players please
Thanks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football