Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 Tournament Xbox
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Just got my ass kicked. You give up hope when sturridge outpowers dante, neuer gets beat for the ball in the 6 against milner, every single tackle or clearance lands at the oppositions feet, Gomez gets man handled by cahill, ribery can't outrun glen johnson, and in the second game when falcao gets 4 shots in/ around the 18 and not a single one on target
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
He won 5-0 and 3-2
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Lol, on the bright side, this tourney should be wrapped up in about a week or two so you shouldn't have long until you get a shot at redemption
SoccerISfootbal vs Piazon.... Your deadline is Thurday, Dec 13. If your games aren't played by then, I will simply advance the player who has been more active on this forum, which at the moment is Piazon
[account-removed] 2 years ago
That is a shame
Lol.... Not for you.

OK.... So in order to move this thing along, Piazon is advancing to the quarter-finals to play BearWithFish (GT: Bloodred123). Please guys, add and message each other ASAP so you can move along to the semi finals where TheChelsea is waiting...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Played him today. Very close game.

He won the first game 1 nil.
2nd game I played 4141.

Mata scored on the 45th minute.
Torres scored late on.
So 2-0 to me

So

Bloodred 1-0 ME
ME 2-0 Bloodred

Xbox gamertag ---- footytube name
--------------------------------------------------
KaiserLudwigSR ---- Messi1987
Blinkmadden ---- VonBonitoC
Ayyams5 ---- Ayyam
Hazard17ToMToM ---- Piazon
Pietinho9 ---- Balotelli45
L NeKa L ---- naota
OVo hydra oVo ---- DaManIsEre
Russjames420 ---- EarnYourSpurs
XXBlayzieBoneXx ---- Blayzie
Jawizzle17 ---- Mustakrakish696
SoccerisFo0tball ---- SoccerISfootbal
Ministerturtle ---- TheChelsea
Bloodred123 ---- BearWithFish
Ch33ki3 ---- Cheeks
CallxMe Frank ---- Ellender

____________________________Replacements____________________________
FridayNightPiff ---- Titi
Gogettaz MC LM ---- Leeson
ViewyRabbit0626 ---- Lahirisatadru
Heyyy j ---- Heyyj
Conor21 ---- Gooner97
Loch Reefa ---- LedleyKingsKnee
The Uchmeister ---- Eseleaka

_________________Guidelines For The Tournament_________________

1. You'll play two games in each stage of the tournament, one away and one home, similar to Champions League. The final will also be two games.

2. The tournament will use the "away goals rule": if the aggregate score of the two games is tied, then the team who scored more goals at their opponent's stadium advances. Or, If you end up just playing tie breaker games, that will work too.

3. Play with any team you'd like. Obviously, no customized teams.

4. After each game, post your scores (along with your gamertag) on this page and I'll fit them into the bracket as soon as possible
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hey anyone wanna play me for the fun of it?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
We played a match yesterday, it ended 4-4 we will do the 2nd leg soon.      I think everyone completely forgot about this.
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Yeah. I've pretty much given up on it.... If anyone is willing to take over and start running this thing, go right ahead. I'll continue to update the bracket, but I'm done sending out messages and urging people to get their games in.

If we can somehow finish this tournament up soon, I'll try and organize the second tournament, but if it isn't cruising by the first week, I'm done

Kick4Life - changing lives through football