Liverpool. XXBlayzieBoneXx, Jawizzle17

Chelsea: Ayyams5, Hazard17ToMToM, ministerturtle

Manchester United: soccerisFo0tball, oVo hydra oVo

Spurs: Russjames420

Manchester City: Pietinho9

Arsenal: FridayNightPiff
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Manchester City: pietinho9

But I don't really get how it works, the players who play against each other for representing their club do they all have to play with the same team? It sucks if we have to play City v City all the time
Blayzie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
No you can choose any team you want up until the grand final when you play against other champions.... If you make it there in the first place
Ok so I'm in this b'tch!
Thanks mate would appreciate if you rounded some city Xbox players
They don't seem really interested and most of them are playing ps3 -. -
I'm sure there are Xbox live users around somewhere. I'm just waiting 1 more day or 2 before I go around each page and post it up again. I don't want to spam pages
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Could we not use are UT ?      Hazard17ToMToM  
It needs to be fair.... Some people might have a dream team full of messi ronaldo etc
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Russjames420.... Sign me up hombre. No chance I'd read that, but it looks like you've got something planned out
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah theres no way I'm reading all that, looks confusing.    But my gamertag is SoccerIsFo0tbal    The 0 is a zero.
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This is really confusing, But I'M IN!    Gamertag: AyyamS5
As in the total amount of contestants that are allowed from 1 team say chelsea is 6 that means because you obviously support Chelsea. That means there is 5 more spots left for chelsea fans to represent there chelsea
Ok so for the people who actually made the better choice in buying Xbox over plays s**t station.

There has been a slight change due to the uneven numbers on teams. We will just make a tournament depending on how many numbers of players we have

Trying to get the staff from footytube to either make a badge for the winner or an announcement on the home page or some reward such a cash prize for your dreamfooty team. Please advertise!

EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football