Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 Tournament Xbox
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You want to do play someone else or is everything running smoothly?  I will be online at the weekend both days
Has this just stopped then?
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Lol, nope. It's moving along. Slowly but surely.... We only have two more games to be played in the first round. Then Quarter Finals and Semi's should fly by, so it shouldn't be too long until you're back in the tourney...
Moved bracket above...
Blayzie vs Mustakrakish696 - - - - Eseleaka vs Titi

Alright folks, It's been almost a month since I originally posted the bracket. I'm going to give you guys until this Friday Nov. 16th to play your games. If you haven't played your games by then, I will have you replaced.... If you can only play on the weekend, let me know and i'll extend your deadline to Nov 19th....

If you've been trying to get a hold of your opponent and he just hasn't been responding, please leave a message on this forum or on my wall and I'll try to figure something out for you.

- - Messi1987 vs VonBonitoC - - Same thing goes for you two. Please get your game in sometime this week.
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I added him on xbox live and sent him a message. I have tried to get ahold of him but I recall him being quite busy with things (possibly a wedding or something?). If we can't get a game together that's fine but I would be sad that Liverpool would not be represented in the tourney

VonBonito (Blinkmadden) just left me a message letting me know that he's having some difficulty getting a hold of Messi1987 (KaiserLudwigSR). So if you two don't get a hold of your opponents by Friday i'll just pair you two up.... Unlike in the PL, Liverpool might still have a chance in this one. Lol
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Messi1987 said he can't play. I've asked him already just last night and I know the deadline is today. Let me know what can we do
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah, I've been waiting for my games. I'm ready to do them today as soon as I get a new match-up
Ok fellows, I've changed the bracket a bit. Now the games are....

Mustakrakish696 vs VonBonitoC
SoccerISfootbal vs Piazon
Ellender vs Messi1987

Please folks, try to get your games in as soon as possible. And after you're finished, if you've won, add the next person you'll be playing as a friend on xbox live so we can get this thing through to the semi-finals....
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What about me?
You play the winner of the Mustakrakish and VonBonito match...
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Just played with Jawizzle17 and beat him 7-3 & 5-3 both legs. I'm coming for you Ayyam
Wow Mustak, you got spanked. You guys are either really good at attacking, or horrible at defending; 18 goals in two games? Wow.... Much thanks to both of you for getting your games in so quickly...
Soccer I can play you within the next couple of days
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sorry I could not play against bonito.  I was feeling sad cause my aunt has been diagnosed with tuberclosis
Ok, sorry to hear that.... If you're still willing to play we could definitely use you. I currently have you matched up to play Ellender (GT: CallxMe Frank). If you're not able to play, or Ellender doesn't respond to messages, just let me know and I'll try to figure something out.... We're running out of replacements, so it would be awesome if you two could get your games in...
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
@EarnYourSpurs: you cannot run away from me anymore buddy this week I will destroy you!
By "destroy" of course you mean "bow down to", right? It's tough finding a good time to play with the very different time zones.... No worries though, we'll get our games in sometime this week. I can play pretty much anytime on wednesday, thursday, or friday. And maybe some time tomorrow....

Btw, sorry for leaving you hangin of Saturday. I ended up staying awake until about 8:00am to watch that fecking NLD. What a mistake.... I don't know if I'll ever forgive Adebayor for that one....
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Adebayor is a City legend
Moved bracket above...
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
CallxMeFrank tied 0-0 first game and won 1-0 second game. I hope this guy was joking he literally passed it along the back four and I just happened to steal the ball and scored I even have a video of his passing in both matches
I'm TOOOO GOOODDDD
Vonbito, Just added you mate, My gamertag is AyyamS5 believe it or not
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol believe it or not
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Anyone want to play me for the hell of it? Add me CallxMe Frank
Ill play.  
I lost to blinkmadden 4-0 in the first game and 3-1 in the second one
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Where is my second opponent
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Fasten up already guys. Play your matches because I'm waiting for the final match. I'm unbeaten since the beginning so be ready when judgment day comes.
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Yup, good games man. I felt a bit unlucky, but then again who doesn't feel unlucky when they lose...
Moved bracket above...
-- TheChelsea vs Ellender -- SoccerISfootbal vs Piazon --

For the love of god guys, please get your games in soon. Everyone is waiting on you 4 people. I'm done sending messages, it's up to you guys to get your games in now.

If anyone is getting impatient, please feel free to message the guys you're waiting for. I've been busy lately so it would be awesome if other people would get involved in running this tourney
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Soccer is online a lot on xbox but I have messaged but no reply.    O_0
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I think you should set a deadline and move on, I can't believe its taking so long to get this tourney done.

You should set a deadline, say tomorrow night and the players that have posted like Piazon get a bye to the next round, at least get this tournament done and in the next one you can ditch the inactives from this one!
Moley28 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hey guys, any chance I can get added to the list please?
Post the country you're in and your Gamertag.... If you respond to this message quick enough I can pair you up with Piazon (GT: Hazard17ToMToM), who's having trouble getting a hold of his opponent.... Otherwise I'll try to get you into the next tourney which should be starting up in a week or two

Kick4Life - changing lives through football