Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 Tournament Xbox
Blayzie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Jawizzle17 ---- Mustakrakish696

Lets do this. I have the next 2 days free. Any chance you will be on? I'm adding you on xbox look out for xXBlayzieBoneXx see you on the pitch! #getin!

Might I ask what country you live in? Just so I know what lagg I'm up against. I live in Australia
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
You might have to 'friend' him on footytube and message him through Meebo. I tried messaging everyone earlier today, so hopefully more people start checking back here....

Btw, if anyone can't get a hold of their opponent, just message me (or on this forum page) and we can get someone else in to play you....
Good games, DaManIsEre. You probably outplayed me a bit in the first match, and Dembele really saved my bacon in the second with that last ditch tackle in the 90th min.... You've definitely got some skills, just unlucky to have to play me first. Lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I will play with ayyam on tuesday I have to go away for a few days :/
Sounds good man. Thanks for posting
Eseleaka (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Add me: The Uchmeister
Good timing. You're in and scheduled to play FridayNightPiff ---- Titi
I won the first game 4-3 then Ayaam won the 2nd game by a large margin, lets just keep it at that.
So ayaam is through to the last 8.

If you have an odd number of players I can play someone if needed
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'd 8-2 tell the scoreline of the second game if I was you too jks, gg the first 110 minutes were brutal
To be fair I had to do stuff twice the first game so it was 1 nil then I rolled in and made it 1-1 then you scored another afk goal then 2-2

At 4-2 the 2nd game I was trying then that silly penalty so I just tried to hack you down and get sent off
Lol Wow Piazon, How does it feel to be brutally raped? Lol Thanks for getting games in guys. Everyone in the top half of the bracket seems to be willing to play, so we might end up just having an 8 person mini-tourney. But we'll see...
Moved bracket above...
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I played with KaiserLudwig just now and first game was a draw 1-1.

2nd game will be resumed next week since KaiserLudwigSr's mum doesn't want him to play anymore tonight lol. Keep you updated.

Thanks EarnYourSpurs for all the effort onto this.

Edit: my gamertag is blinkmadden
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Looking forward to versing one of you guys!
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ill be waiting
Huge thanks to everyone who's been able to get their games in. I know it's tough with different time zone and personal time constraints, so your efforts are much appreciated....

This message is for Titi, Gooner97, Eseleaka, and LedleyKingsKnee. After this weekend I'm going to go around footytube and leave a message on team pages looking for replacements. If in that time you don't message me, or this forum page, you will be replaced. You four are the only ones I haven't received a single message from.

If you know you don't have time to play the tournament, DON T SIGN UP. Simple as that.
You know I can make up the numbers
Lol I know it, Piazon. I've thought about it and it would just be unfair to others who lost in the first round. And, honestly, would it really be that satisfying to win a tournament you were previously knocked out of? It would be like having a scrumptious ham and cheese sandwich, and just before you smother your face in its deliciousness, the ham slips out the back of the sandwich flopping to an aids infested floor. You wouldn't still want to eat the sandwich, would you? .... Btw, I'm not the best analogy guy.

The tournament shouldn't take longer than a month to finish up. So you shouldn't have to wait too long before you get a chance at redemption
I'm available to play in two hours
Awesome. Thanks for leaving a message. Do you not have Meebo? I thought everyone had it on footytube.... I doubt you'll get a hold of Titi right now but he's on footytube a lot. You should just add him as a friend on here and on Xbox live and send him messages
Added him
Titi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sorry I was out of the city for a little while and couldn't get on xbox live. I'll be on to play these next few days
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If you still need a replacement ill play
Cheeks (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I am intrested my gamertag is ch33ki3  
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
CallxMe Frank
Titi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How do I arrange when I play my fixture? Just add them and message them or something?
Yeah. Your opponent's actually on footytube right now. Add him as a friend on footytube & Xbox live (The Uchmeister ---- Eseleaka) and leave him messages letting him know what days of the week and what time you can play
OK folks, the following games still need to be played.... Balotelli45 vs Naota.... Blayzie vs Mustakrakish696.... Titi vs Eseleaka.... I've talked to all of you so far and it seems like it's really just a matter of finding the right time to play your games.

Because Gooner97 and LedleyKingsKnee haven't responded to a single message, they have been replaced with BearWithFish vs Cheeks. You two should have no trouble getting a hold of each other as both seem to be on footytube pretty often.

Please everyone, TRY to get your games in as soon as possible so we can get this thing moving. Thanks
Everyone! If you visit this page, please post the Time Zone you're in and the days of the week (and time of the day) that you can play. Even if you've already played your first game, please leave a post!
MST (United States). I can play pretty much any day of the week, usually in the evening
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Gmt+1 (Germany). I'm available every day in the evening
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
GMT (UK)    I won my game home 2-1 away 1-1 against cheeks even though one of them lagged like crazy but I'm still counting it lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football