Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 Tournament Xbox
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Moved bracket above...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I won the first game 4-3 then Ayaam won the 2nd game by a large margin, lets just keep it at that.
So ayaam is through to the last 8.

If you have an odd number of players I can play someone if needed
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I'd 8-2 tell the scoreline of the second game if I was you too jks, gg the first 110 minutes were brutal
To be fair I had to do stuff twice the first game so it was 1 nil then I rolled in and made it 1-1 then you scored another afk goal then 2-2

At 4-2 the 2nd game I was trying then that silly penalty so I just tried to hack you down and get sent off
Lol Wow Piazon, How does it feel to be brutally raped? Lol Thanks for getting games in guys. Everyone in the top half of the bracket seems to be willing to play, so we might end up just having an 8 person mini-tourney. But we'll see...
Eseleaka (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Add me: The Uchmeister
Good timing. You're in and scheduled to play FridayNightPiff ---- Titi
I will play with ayyam on tuesday I have to go away for a few days :/
Sounds good man. Thanks for posting
Good games, DaManIsEre. You probably outplayed me a bit in the first match, and Dembele really saved my bacon in the second with that last ditch tackle in the 90th min.... You've definitely got some skills, just unlucky to have to play me first. Lol
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Jawizzle17 ---- Mustakrakish696

Lets do this. I have the next 2 days free. Any chance you will be on? I'm adding you on xbox look out for xXBlayzieBoneXx see you on the pitch! #getin!

Might I ask what country you live in? Just so I know what lagg I'm up against. I live in Australia
You might have to 'friend' him on footytube and message him through Meebo. I tried messaging everyone earlier today, so hopefully more people start checking back here....

Btw, if anyone can't get a hold of their opponent, just message me (or on this forum page) and we can get someone else in to play you....
Ok fellows! The tournament has officially kicked off! I messaged most all of you on meebo today so I'd expect everyone to get their games straightened out by at least Nov. 1 (a week from now). This weekend should be a good time to get a couple games in....

We're playing with the 'away goal rule'.... If you invite someone to a game, you play at home. So each player needs to create a game and invite their opponent. Also, the only thing you should change when you create the match, is switching the 'custom' squad to 'online' squad.
I suggest everyone add their opponent for the tourney on Meebo. It's a very easy way to get a hold of someone and plan a time to play your game.

Add your opponent on Meebo, message him, 'friend' him on xbox, send him more messages, call his home phone, stalk his girlfriend, kidnap his parents. Whatever you have to do, just try to get a hold of him
Moved Bracket Above...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Okay cool. I'm a tad down under with assignments atm, I barely have enough time for Le Tube, so Piazon, I'll play you on the weekend
DaManIsEre (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I will play my match whenever, just forgot to check back here
Yeah I need to go around and remind everyone that this things still going on. Ignore the deadlines I posted. It might take some time to get this thing organized
DaManIsEre (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah hopefully can get it going, we are meant to play each other as well but there's no point as it stands if we are the only people still willing to play
Oh s**t, I didn't notice we're matched up for the first game. Yeah man I'll add you on Xbox tonight and we can try to play sometime tomorrow or even just sometime this week. Maybe we can spark this thing off!
Blayzie (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I want to apologies firstly, I've recently gotten engaged and both our parents have decided to pay for our wedding meaning we are going to get married straight away since finances are no longer an issue. I've been flat out buying my suit and my groomsmen suits and organizing everything with my fiance. Secondly I would like to thank Earnyourspurs for putting in so much effort If it wasn't for you this wouldn't be happening.

I'd like to apologize once again I had every intention to sort this out but things have taken a nice turn for the good. I will still be able to play I just need a time and date so I can plan around it.

Thanks spurs!
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
No problem muchacho. Not so sure things have "taken a turn for the good" though. The bracket has been up for 4 days now and not a single game has been played. Lol.

I just added most people on this forum as 'friends' so I can more easily message them. It would help a lot if you could go around team pages again and post that the tournaments still up and, kind of running. We could use as many people as we can get. So far, it seems like 1 in every 4 people who sign up are actually serious about it. So technically we have about 4 people right now. Lol
Balls Deep
Moved message above...
Moved message above...
Moved Message above...
If that looks good to you guys, we can start this mothersucker up! I'm guessing there'll be a few people who don't show up for the first round so if anyone is still looking to join the tournament, leave your GT and we'll try to fit you in somewhere...
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Aight! I can dig it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football