Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 Tournament Xbox
[account-removed] 1 year ago
We played a match yesterday, it ended 4-4 we will do the 2nd leg soon.      I think everyone completely forgot about this.
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Yeah. I've pretty much given up on it.... If anyone is willing to take over and start running this thing, go right ahead. I'll continue to update the bracket, but I'm done sending out messages and urging people to get their games in.

If we can somehow finish this tournament up soon, I'll try and organize the second tournament, but if it isn't cruising by the first week, I'm done
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hey anyone wanna play me for the fun of it?
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago

Xbox gamertag ---- footytube name
--------------------------------------------------
KaiserLudwigSR ---- Messi1987
Blinkmadden ---- VonBonitoC
Ayyams5 ---- Ayyam
Hazard17ToMToM ---- Piazon
Pietinho9 ---- Balotelli45
L NeKa L ---- naota
OVo hydra oVo ---- DaManIsEre
Russjames420 ---- EarnYourSpurs
XXBlayzieBoneXx ---- Blayzie
Jawizzle17 ---- Mustakrakish696
SoccerisFo0tball ---- SoccerISfootbal
Ministerturtle ---- TheChelsea
Bloodred123 ---- BearWithFish
Ch33ki3 ---- Cheeks
CallxMe Frank ---- Ellender

____________________________Replacements____________________________
FridayNightPiff ---- Titi
Gogettaz MC LM ---- Leeson
ViewyRabbit0626 ---- Lahirisatadru
Heyyy j ---- Heyyj
Conor21 ---- Gooner97
Loch Reefa ---- LedleyKingsKnee
The Uchmeister ---- Eseleaka

_________________Guidelines For The Tournament_________________

1. You'll play two games in each stage of the tournament, one away and one home, similar to Champions League. The final will also be two games.

2. The tournament will use the "away goals rule": if the aggregate score of the two games is tied, then the team who scored more goals at their opponent's stadium advances. Or, If you end up just playing tie breaker games, that will work too.

3. Play with any team you'd like. Obviously, no customized teams.

4. After each game, post your scores (along with your gamertag) on this page and I'll fit them into the bracket as soon as possible
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Played him today. Very close game.

He won the first game 1 nil.
2nd game I played 4141.

Mata scored on the 45th minute.
Torres scored late on.
So 2-0 to me

So

Bloodred 1-0 ME
ME 2-0 Bloodred
SoccerISfootbal vs Piazon.... Your deadline is Thurday, Dec 13. If your games aren't played by then, I will simply advance the player who has been more active on this forum, which at the moment is Piazon
That is a shame
Lol.... Not for you.

OK.... So in order to move this thing along, Piazon is advancing to the quarter-finals to play BearWithFish (GT: Bloodred123). Please guys, add and message each other ASAP so you can move along to the semi finals where TheChelsea is waiting...
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Just got my ass kicked. You give up hope when sturridge outpowers dante, neuer gets beat for the ball in the 6 against milner, every single tackle or clearance lands at the oppositions feet, Gomez gets man handled by cahill, ribery can't outrun glen johnson, and in the second game when falcao gets 4 shots in/ around the 18 and not a single one on target
He won 5-0 and 3-2
Lol, on the bright side, this tourney should be wrapped up in about a week or two so you shouldn't have long until you get a shot at redemption
Moley28 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hey guys, any chance I can get added to the list please?
Post the country you're in and your Gamertag.... If you respond to this message quick enough I can pair you up with Piazon (GT: Hazard17ToMToM), who's having trouble getting a hold of his opponent.... Otherwise I'll try to get you into the next tourney which should be starting up in a week or two
-- TheChelsea vs Ellender -- SoccerISfootbal vs Piazon --

For the love of god guys, please get your games in soon. Everyone is waiting on you 4 people. I'm done sending messages, it's up to you guys to get your games in now.

If anyone is getting impatient, please feel free to message the guys you're waiting for. I've been busy lately so it would be awesome if other people would get involved in running this tourney
Soccer is online a lot on xbox but I have messaged but no reply.    O_0
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I think you should set a deadline and move on, I can't believe its taking so long to get this tourney done.

You should set a deadline, say tomorrow night and the players that have posted like Piazon get a bye to the next round, at least get this tournament done and in the next one you can ditch the inactives from this one!
Moved bracket above...
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Fasten up already guys. Play your matches because I'm waiting for the final match. I'm unbeaten since the beginning so be ready when judgment day comes.
Yup, good games man. I felt a bit unlucky, but then again who doesn't feel unlucky when they lose...
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Where is my second opponent
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I lost to blinkmadden 4-0 in the first game and 3-1 in the second one
Anyone want to play me for the hell of it? Add me CallxMe Frank
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ill play.  
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Vonbito, Just added you mate, My gamertag is AyyamS5 believe it or not
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol believe it or not
Moved bracket above...
CallxMeFrank tied 0-0 first game and won 1-0 second game. I hope this guy was joking he literally passed it along the back four and I just happened to steal the ball and scored I even have a video of his passing in both matches
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm TOOOO GOOODDDD

Kick4Life - changing lives through football