Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 TOURNAMENT
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@Perufire10 What time zone do you live in? I hope you don't mind me asking I was just wondering so we can work out what time we can play our games
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Eastern united states time zone. Ill most likely be on tomorrow. Idk where you live though...
I'm also on the east coast, I don't think I can get online until probably Sunday night though. Around 9pm
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Tomorrow maybe?
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I just came home and I just made Division 1 baby! I am ready to win this!
Theo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Still waiting for NeMeXiSz-3 to accept my friend request or at least reply to the messages I left him on meebo...
Naszrick (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I have accepted your friend request at ps3 I think.
Wait, I do not get any messages on meebo, mate, I am sorry.

By the way, I will be free on Saturday and Sunday, so tell me when you are free afterwards. Thanks
I'm on now, and I will also be able to play after the premier league games tomorrow, so around 5pm (UK time)
Lets play tomorrow then. Looking forward to the match
Cool
Mate, I am online now. If you are free, lets play
Sure thing
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Absolutstunna can we play today?
Told me we're playing Sunday will put results up then
AbsolutStunna (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lets play now. I'm online now...
Cartman16 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
@deathdealer2989 for some reasons you werent responding back to my invites eventhough you werer online. I hope we will get done with the match on tuesday or wednesday. See you
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sorry didn't see your message till now
Soundtrack76 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Giri93 6-3 runnoobsrun.  I was a bit lucky to win the first one 3-0 but overall good game mate
Soundtrack76 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
And btw, great PSN name
Thanks 6 more ties to go
ForHenry (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I can confirm this....
Thanks, yeah the first game killed me.... But you were definitely the better player.... Good game.... It's good that you are a gooner otherwise I would be pissed....
Winbad903 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
^ me too.... So far I'm only beaten by gooners. A Goonner is gonna' win the tournament
NeMeXiSz-3 6-3 Theo_cfc. Well deserving of his win, controlled the vast majority of both games, and had 3 penalties lol. Anyway 5 more ties to be played before Thursday
Good game mate. I got lucky with those penalties, anyway you saved 2 of them! Are you psychic? Hehe
Haha I got lucky with that also and sorry for the delay before starting both games, those weird names made it very difficult to sort my team, I don't even know how to fix it, might have to delete my squads
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol what's up with the 6's.... 3 game so far and the winning player scored 6 in each of those games!
Did you get the problem after update?    Anyways, looking forward to play again in the future, mate.
Yes I did, but I did not notice it earlier because I was only playing Ultimate Team
1 year ago
FT: TrueGooner21 5-2 FairPlay0911  Edit: the first game, playing the 2nd game now
1 year ago
2nd game  TrueGooner21 4-2 FairPlay0911  On aggregate 9-4
Winbad903 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I can confirm that. Very solid defending and finishing
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
You guys have no idea how envious I am of you mothersuckers. The xbox tournament has went completely dead...
Why? You guys didn't get enough participants?
They did, but none of them turned up after the matches were set
Lol
Taureantula (Barcelona) 1 year ago
With the 16 teams that advanced to the round of 16, we should do a euros style 4 groups tourney for next time, these are the players who seemed serious about the tourney, maybe add or drop a few give or take.... Just saying
I'm with you on that, 32 is too much people, and not worth it since close to half of them will not show up anyway
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'll be active once I get Fifa13. Maybe this weekend
Ethio1989-1  AbsolutStunna-0    Ethio1989-2  AbsolutStunna-1    Two awesome games
David luiz saved my arse I think he ripped his groin while intercepting a killer pass in the box lol 90th minute
Lol.... Good games indeed.... Confirm
That was a bs penalty call though for the first game.... Lol.... You have to admit. Lol. Valdez went to ground to save it with his stomach!.... And he gets a card?! Haha
Hahaha yeah that was soft. I was hoping it was a red card though lolol
5 people already through to the Quarter's: Ethio1989, Dxgen, NeMeXiSz-3, TrueGooner21 and Giri93. The remaining games need to be completed by Wednesday, so we can move on to the next round
1 year ago
What about me?
Lmao my bad
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Chelseaman, can you give me and success a day or two more? We just need to find a good time to play each other
Sure thing mate, next time I would try to put time zones into consideration when pairing up people
Ruffy (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Where can I join tournaments?
When there's a new season, you can sign up by just posting your psn on the specific thread
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I will be ready for the next tournament, this one came around too quickly for me! Can't wait for the next one, I'm sure ill do better!
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Success, I can go on at around 4 pm -6:30 PST tomorrow or wednesday. Hopefully we can get our games done tomorrow
@Perufire10 I will be online tomorrow at around 5:30pm eastern time if you wanna get our games done
I'm online now if you see this and wanna play

Kick4Life - changing lives through football