Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 TOURNAMENT
Taureantula (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Fifabender-1 AbsolutStunna-2 Group D
AbsolutStunna (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I can confirm I won.... AbsolutStunna-2 FifaBender-1.... GG
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I will be online in about an hour, Runnooobsrun will you be about and we can get our group games wrapped up? I need to score a goal, don't want to crash out with no points and no goals! Lol

In all seriousness I need to practice a hell of a lot more, I was totally outclassed by both my opponents, need to find my game before the next tourney starts!
ForHenry (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am at work right now.... Will reach home in about an hour.... Will you be online?
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If you guys can play soon, then i'll just wait.... The winner will be the one who makes it to the next round. If not Runnoobsrun will get the spot as he is higher on the table atm
Fifabender-1 giri93-0 Group D
Soundtrack76 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I confirm this
Giri93 4-1 AbsolutStunna
Group D
I confirm this  
Cartman16 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arrrgh! I hate you robejr. ). Played my final match of group E. Lost 1-2. Best of luck on your next match robejr. I hope I finish runner-up it depends on runnoobsrunn and macmeldrew's game
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol thanks man it was a great match, you got unlucky in that double post Di Maria hit lol it would have been a great goal. Best of luck in your next matches if you advance
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Group E consisting is pretty much done, just one more match between Runnoobsrun and MacMeldrew
Thanks to all who tried to get their games done. In about 1 hour I will post the final 16 and the fixtures for the next round, which will hopefully be more successful than the group stages

Theo_cfc vs NeMeXiSz-3
TrueGooner21 vs Fairplay0911
Koreanboi69 vs Qarxis
Perufire10 vs RobeJr
Giri93 vs Runnoobsrun
DeathDealer2989 vs Thats_bad_takeit
Dxgen vs Fifabender
AbsolutStunna vs Ethio1989

Those are the fixtures for the next round. Runnoobsrun and MacMeldrew should hopefully be done with their game by tomorrow to decide who plays Giri93. As for rules: Everyone should play two games against their opponent, just to limit the possibility of a tie happening, since there's no pens in online friendlies. There's no away goals rule, will only count final aggregate score. If after 2 games the score is still tied, then play 1 more game
Whats the deadline to finish this round?
Next Wednesday
Now it gets serious
Double post
Success (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sh. T just got real!
AbsolutStunna-1, Giri93-4...
Who is Koreanboi? I am qarxis btw. I hope you are not in division 1 but I am couple of points away from division 1 just 12 points left. So Cech yourself before you break yourself
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Play me I'm on right now  
Nvm I'm in the next round
LOL why you always PLAY AT THE wrong TIME . I have a job appointment lol. Damn son I was on yesterday why didn't you ask me then?

Edit : We are in the next round so it doesn't matter I hope to meet you in the tournament though
Lol sorry I have a job and school so its hard to get on sometimes
Same here lol + I am in a football team but I try as hard as I can to finish this effin tournament
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's me. I'll add you
I accepted
Runnoobsrun and MacMeldrew, still waiting for the result of your game...
ForHenry (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Runnoobsrun 2 - 1 MacMeldrew....  Very entertaining game  Sorry for the delay....
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I can confirm that, I scored a goal!
Cheers!
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
First knockout stage!  Dxgen 5-2 fifa bender! Over two legs!    Good game buddy!
Confirmed
1 down 7 to go, well done guys for getting your game done early
Cartman16 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@deathdealer2989 I will be online tmr friday from 6-10 pm new york time. If you can come online we can kick off our game. Otherwise I won't be online until tuesday and wednesday. See you

Kick4Life - changing lives through football