Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 TOURNAMENT
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Hey Chelseaman, we're trying to start up a Fifa tournament on Xbox and have actually managed to get 16+ people to start a knockout tourney and I was curious if you had something planned for when you guys get to the knockout stages? .... Do you have a way to build, and post a bracket for it? If so, can I post it or do I have to be a Pro Member or something?
Theo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I posted a bracket a couple days ago:
created through excel. I just took a screenshot of and uploaded it. You don't need to be a pro member
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Thanks hombre
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Vv-Geist-vV    Has been offline for about 33 hours and dawich friendslist is full I can't add him
1 more day to get your games in. Will post the 16 teams for the next round on Thursday, all those that never even bothered to show up or organize games will have all their games counted as forfeit, while those who did will get a pass to the next round. Some people who didn't qualify but were active will also make the next round to make up the numbers
Taureantula (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What happened to the Friday deadline?
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Alot of people havent evem made attempt to connect with people in their groups let alone the games.... Which really tells us that they are not even serious about it. Which is why chelseaman and ethio have decided to cut shorter the deadline
^ This, no point in extending it really
Well ethio always sees me(fifabender) online so when the next stage is being made up I'm still in, I will see if any of my group members are available to at least play 1 game...
Yeah I know, and you have been active on this thread also, so you're in for the next round
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I see fifabender online everytime I turn the ps3 on, watch out for him! Lol    How many actives are there compared to inactives?!
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I tied Vv-Geist-vV 1-1. My psn is perufire10
I-davidof add me: perufire10. I can't seem to add you
I-davidof has been removed, he was replaced by Dawich
Cartman16 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Online here. Added my group freinds. If you are online any moment just msg me on psn. I will love to finish our group stage. Thanks
Just played my first game with macmaldrew in group E. I won by 3-0. Best of luck greatscot on your next games. Cheers. Now waiting for kidrobe and runnoobsrun
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Yeah I can confirm that, kicked my arse! Lol
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lunaboy1 has yet to play any of the guys in my group, so he's auto disqualified now right?  
Winbad903 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He hasn't even accepted mu friend request
Yep
Naszrick (Manchester City) 1 year ago
So what happened to his matches? Counted as forfeit?
Yes, will post the table tomorrow
Just played my second match with runnoobsrun in group E. It ended 0-0. Now I need to play robejr. I believe I'm in top of the group with goal difference
@kidrobe. I will meet you tmr wednesday after 4pm easterntime. See you
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yes sir, hope to see you online I get home at 5pm so I will probably be online at around 6pm I wanna play a random warmup match online vs a stranger before I play you lol
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Alright how is everything going guys? We should be wrapping up with group stages pretty soon. Any issues? Besides the few wankers who seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Group is is pretty much wrapped up just me and cartman need to play I believe
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm done my games. Not sure if others were able to finish theirs!
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I can't play anyone for the last I saw Vv-Geist-vV has been offline for 2 days and perufire aswell. I saw it yesterday wtf? And Dawich's friendlist is full and I can't add him.

You guys put me in a effed up group lol.

ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lunaboy1 hasn't played any games
Group tables I have so far (let me know if there's any mistake)

People in Group G and H are no longer in the tournament, and I moved AbsolutStunna from G to replace Monkeyyoda who has been unable to play for valid reasons. I also already counted two people's games as forfeit as they haven't shown up at all and I doubt they will before the end of today anyway. People in Group A and E should please finish their games, it will help in deciding the amount of people who get out of those groups
Btw people I have so far for the next round: DeathDealer2989, Dxgen, Ethio1989, Theo_cfc, TrueGooner21, Koreanboi69, NeMeXiSz-3, Fairplay0911, Fifabender, Qarxis, RobeJr, Thats_bad_takeit. 4 spots left, will pick 4 people who have completed the most games that are not already on the list (from Groups A, E and F)
Looks like we have at least 16 people who show up. That still will give us a good tournament for next time
Yeah, hopefully we have no problems with people not showing up from the next round onward
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good way to weed out ppl that didn't show up lol next round will be beast!
I can't add dawich. He has too many friends apparently
Did you try to massage him and tell him you can't add him?
A "massage" will do the job just fine.... Lol
Lol.... This is why I hate auto correct!
What makes it funnier is the sentence actually makes sense lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football