Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 TOURNAMENT
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
**attention**

Those of you who have been completely inactive will be replaced by someone from the waiting list. A couple of you have not even made the effort to add people in your group. You have one day left to at least get in contact with people in your group. After one day you will be replaced
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I sent a request to everyone in my group, I just haven't gotten a chance to play them, been working most week I get a couple days off this week so hopefully I get the chance to play them soon
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah, it happens all the time, some people just randomly sign up for things and don't show up lol. I'll try to leave messages for a couple people though before the end of today
Taureantula (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Monkeyyoda is one of those guys who is inactive and not responding to requests...
Winbad903 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Monkeyyoda at arsenal form eariler said
"Hey guys! I've been busy with moving into my new appartement (penthouse SUIT YES) and I don't have internet or TV there until monday this is the reason I haven't been as active lately (and I know you all missed me ). Iam at my parents place currently so ill try and catch up!"

Success (Chelsea) 2 years ago
My apologies I am in Group F with :

Perufire10
Vv-Geist-vV
I-davidof

I have not gotten any invites. But I am going to invite you all today from now on you can play me on fifa with no trouble. I have been busy this past week but now you guys can play me.
Oh yeh I am qarxis btw.

Edit: I have invited everyone now. So there is no reason to replace me hopefully
AbsolutStunna (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The people in group G are sticking....

ThePejvl24 is not even a username....
ImProdigyy has reached his max friend capacity
Bhukke_kumvu hasn't responded to my request yet....

Let's get this going people....
Absolute
Thanks for trying, if we can't find people to replace them you will get a free pass to the next round
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bhukke_kumvu is always online when I play, so I don't know why he hasn't responded yet oh. Oh
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes I agree bhukke_kumvi is usually online!
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm on right now anybody in my group play meee
Just finished a game. Fairplay0911 3 - 3 NeMeXiSz-3. I can't believe that I gave away a goal after coming back from two down and leading. Anyways gg
Naszrick (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Gg mate
NeMeXiSz-3 0-0 koreanboi69  Tough game, I played poorly and he should've had a goal.  I held on and got a draw
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Play agaiinst me later!  KaiserLudwigSR
Looks like I'm going out
Double post
Gg mate

Due to the number of inactive people, any active user eliminated in the groups could still make the Round of 16 to make up numbers. And by Wednesday, anyone who has not played a game/attempted to play a game, will have their 3 games marked as forfeit and we can move on
Wait, isn't the table looked a bit wrong?
It's 1 d 1 l for fairplay
I swear people these days lol. I mean why even bother sign up when you are not even serious about it? On a positive side, this can help us in later tournaments by givings us a better idea of which users are frequent fifa players
Ah your are correct, fixed. And very well said Messionage
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I was on last night and runnoobsrun was on so I sent him a game request and a message but I got nothing back, he must have been AFK, ill try again tonight
Lol what the hell does AFK stand for anyway? Alot ppl have saying this and I feel like a noob!
ForHenry (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sorry bro....  I messaged you, I was AFK.... Are you online now?
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Anal Felching Kangaroos
Away From Keyboard!    I will be on in about 10 mins
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How can you be away from keyboard on a console.... *does not compute*      *trololololol* Problem
Hey for whoever is in my team (RobeJr)and is interested in playing our games Sunday night I will be online from 8pm to midnight if anybody would like to play
What country do you live in again?! I can try to get on after work
Success (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Vv-Geist-vV  Perufire    Play me now! I am on ps3. Iam qarxis btw
Juventusfc (Juventus) 2 years ago
I added one guy who didn't even accept not sure which one but ill be on today inorder to play i've had a lot of work today
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Its so hard to play with other people with the timezones all comming into factor. I havent got a chance to play but if there is someone waiting in line you can take me out, I'm not gonna' be as active as I thought I would be
No need to give up, just message people in your group and I'm sure you can work something out that is suitable for both players
I spoke to TBS about this, maybe it would have been better to have groups based on people's time zones to start off with, his idea not mine!
Great idea^
I added Dawich to the tournament in place of I-davidof. And altered a couple groups:

Soundtrack76 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well I asked anwar009 many times to play but he didn't replay.... Its good now....
Btw I am not sure if monkeyyoda is able to play because he just got a new home.... Maybe no internet yet, because he didn't accept my request....
Lunaboy1 hasn't played any of the guys in my group yet, or accepted my friend request, so is it possible we could replace him too?
I've been looking for replacements mate, if I can't find any then we'll just have to count all his games as forfeit. @Soundtrack yeah I know about Monkeyyoda, shame, he was one of the few people I was sure would show up
I (RobeJr) just played MacMeldrew in what I believe was the first game of group E, it was a very close game but fortunately for me came I came out victorious with a 1-0 scoreline, good game MacMeldrew.

I'll wait for him to confirm that
I can confirm MacMeldrew 0-1 Robe Jr, how it was only one I don't know I think you hit the post 3 times lol

Good game mate, more practice needed for me, but first sleep! Lol
Yea well it wouldn't be a game for me if I didn't hit the post lol happens every game it's my curse haha but you defended very well and had a couple of good chances your self. Very entertaining game
I also just played runnoobsrun and we tied at 1-1 so that would put me on 4 points I believe, I now just need to play thats_bad_takeit but he hasn't even accepted my friend request that I sent like 4 days ago lol
I can confirm this, and I got lucky...
Cartman16 (thats_bad_takeit) commented on my wall that he is only available tuesday and wednesday.... Got to find a way to play him...
Cheers will have the table for your group up soon
Cartman16 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hello my groupie fellows. Thanks for your patients. I can't wait to play you guys too. I have been just busy at my work. Like I said before I will whole day and night online on tuesdays and wednesday. I'm frm newyork so we will figure out the time difference. Thnaks again. Kidrobe you will probably top the group as you have 4pts already
@Cartman16 I will be online on Tuesday after work which would be around 10:30ish pm, I'm also on the east coast so that would be the same time as you if your in New York, hope to play you soon

Kick4Life - changing lives through football