Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 TOURNAMENT
Davidporbly12 2 years ago
Ppl in my group are you guys s**t then yayyyyyy ddd. But please tell me
2 years ago
That's not a nice thing to say
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I just sent all the people in my group a request, I look forward to playing with you guys, good luck to all! May the best Fifa player win ;D
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anyway  I won 2-0 against fairplay0911  Is this how you do it? Or do you have to wait for the other person to confirm too
Winbad903 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I confirm that.... Gg @ThatDamnPerson. Looks like we have a lot of skilled players
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah that's how you do it, but next time could you include your psn in the post like: Koreanboi69 2-0 Fairplay0911. I'll post an updated version of your group later
Alrighty. Looks like that's the first game of the tourney
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Group A. Dxgen wins!    Dxgen 4-0 juveomar    
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Nice win dude, you are now one to watch!    
Juventusfc (Juventus) 2 years ago
This was a friendly I didn't know it was serious I even messaged him to pla me when ready so I got a -4 goal difference over a friendly I didn't know oH WELL...
I don't confirm this btw. So that should not count
Group A: dxgen 1-1 tiger2121
Bloomin heck, there's no rush mate we have another week to get the matches in lol
Lol he happened to be online.... Plus I will be busy with midterms next week.... I shouldnt even be playing right now lol. I might actually play my last game right now too lol
Haha well that's a good qay of doing it I suppose, at least now you can sit back and relax! Lol
You already look in great shape to get out of the group
TheWitcher2121 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You're going through mate, there is no chance I can recover the goal difference...
By the way I changed the thread to newest post first, I hate scrolling to the last page to get to the posts! Lol

If it's not the way you wanted it let me know and i'll change it back!
I hate it too thanks
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Cheers
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
HOW DARE YOU !
And I loose 4-1 damn!    Dxgen 1-4 DeathDealer    Looks like I'm on my way out lol! Oh well next time!
I don't know mate, that'll put you on 4 points, with a +1 good, 2nd place in the group is still a possibility, and do we have a Europa league consolation prize?! Lol

Don't give up hope, the other guys in your group also have to play their matches too!
Well lets see. If I think about it, it might be better for me bcuz I have a heck of a month ahead with university! And I know if I remain I will end up wasting so much time! Hard to say no to fifa
Won against Tiger2121.... He'll confirm it    Dan2989======= DeathDealer2989
Score?!
Lol scores are important because looks like goal difference will decide who goes through. Specially given our scenario in group A at the moment!
TheWitcher2121 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes, he won Borussia vs Arsenal 6-0.... Good game
Well done Dan, good start for you!
Thanks, got a bit lucky in my first game with a dodgy penalty call
Lol well it happens! I made a big mistake by going all out after that penalty and ended up conceding two more. Didn't think about goal difference stats! Good game though!
Can you please update the tables? Or are you guys waiting for more results?
5 minutes

Dan is already through to the next round, congrats. Tiger21 needs to win his last game by a very convincing score line to have a chance
My games was a friendly not a real match whats this?
But you never told who you were playing you wanted a friendly first, he assumed you meant the group game so the score stands
Woah Dxgen has played 3 already? Or is that the friendly
No he has finished all his matches already! Now he can sit back, relax and watch the action
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
My apologies to my group I havent had the time to get on my ps3 but ill be able to go on tomorrow. Start adding me please so we can start playing
Whats your psn?
Perufire10
Lol just because I am done my game, doesn't mean you guys are behind. In fact I think I went really fast
Success (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Me too I am sorry but play me on fifa today peruvianking
Ethio1989 4-0 Theo_cfc. Could have been worse, and I also could have pulled more than a couple back. Anyway I will put up an updated group be table later
Ethio1989 0-0 TrueGooner21. Theo_cfc 6-1 TrueGooner21.    I will have the Group 'B' table up soon.
2 years ago
Terrible game for me, gutted
Hahahaha holy sh*t what happened in the 6-1 match?
He scored first in the 2nd minute and I thought I was f****d because since I lost to you i'd been in a funk. But 8 minutes later I was ahead, then Vermaelen got sent off and it was all one sided after that
Things are getting interesting lol
Indeed, now it all depends on games against Zalf0s, hope he can show up soon so we can get this group done with
Come on @NeMeXiSz-3 next time please respond and don't just go offline when I'm waitting for you to respond.
And @Lunaboy1 please accept my friend request so we can play
I've been waiting forever for them to be online.  Prety pris get onlin I wan 2 win
Naszrick (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Apologies.  Lets play!
Naszrick (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Actually I have been offline since 12hours ago. Hmm.  But now I am online, lets gooooo
If you can be online today at the same time you were yesterday then we can play
Dammit I was afk when you sent that game invite sorry

Kick4Life - changing lives through football