Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 TOURNAMENT
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Anyway  I won 2-0 against fairplay0911  Is this how you do it? Or do you have to wait for the other person to confirm too
Winbad903 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I confirm that.... Gg @ThatDamnPerson. Looks like we have a lot of skilled players
Theo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yeah that's how you do it, but next time could you include your psn in the post like: Koreanboi69 2-0 Fairplay0911. I'll post an updated version of your group later
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Alrighty. Looks like that's the first game of the tourney
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I just sent all the people in my group a request, I look forward to playing with you guys, good luck to all! May the best Fifa player win ;D
Davidporbly12 1 year ago
Ppl in my group are you guys s**t then yayyyyyy ddd. But please tell me
1 year ago
That's not a nice thing to say
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Since there arent any rules, what should be done incase a game gets disconnected? Should we just rematch, score goals to match what ever the scoreline was at the point of disconnection. And kill time to the point where the game was disconnected and go from there?
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Disconnections are quite an unfair problem, especially when we all come from all over the world on this forum. I have no clue what we can do about it though
It's a difficult problem to solve, maybe just play the amount of minutes left in a replay? For example if you are losing 0-2 to someone and the game disconnects at around the 60th minute mark, you should have a replay, with the final score being the score at 30 minutes + the score in the previous disconnected game
I think we should go with whatever fifa determines when the game is disconnected. If points were not awarded by fifa then play again
No bcuz that would be unfair for a person who is winning and looses their internet connection! I understand that fifa gives the result against the person who loses their internet connection so people don't quit purposely when they are loosing. In our case I am pretty sure people will be wise enough to not do that
TheWitcher2121 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We can't thank you enough guys for creating this tournament. It's very cool. Best of luck to everyone
Soundtrack76 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
WOW this is really amazing.... A big thank you to Ethio1989 and Chelseaman93 for organizing this tournament
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I'll second that, great work guys, I hope everyone finds the time to play a few games!
Yup definitely a big thanks to both these gents! This is just a start. Maybe in future we can do more tournaments
Juventusfc (Juventus) 1 year ago
Oh yeah great job we should have ournaments all fifa 13 round
Always had hope someone would take the time to make a tournament like this, due to my scheduling at work and laziness I never had the time lol so thank you to Ethio and Chelseaman!
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
TheChelsea (Chelsea) 1 year ago
No point in me being with, because I would win. You guys have a chance now lol
Group 'b' is the group of death
Davidporbly12 1 year ago
And your in it...
Can we please do this fairly just 0. 5 to 1 star teams no big teams we should do that next time or none of the big team like barca madrid juve chelsea united arsenal etc. Maybe saint etienne or lazio everton etc. Smaller teams please it will be more fun
Taureantula (Barcelona) 1 year ago
This aint about fun broseph, if you can't handle the fire get out the kitchen, if you're any good you should be able to beat anyone with any team...
AMEN ^ it's all about tactics mate. You can be whatever team you want
Lol you make me laugh now its all about being hard if your good you would be able to win with a small team not just the team which is overpowerd and the fire is bigger than it needs to be all of you acting hard for no reason
And you won't win money plus it should be fun aswell as competitive which my opinion it is competitive with weaker teams
I have no problem with playing with small teams but it's not exactly something I enjoy. I never use Barca, Madrid or Chelsea either, but decent 4-4. 5 stars teams. But anyway everyone should be free to play with whatever team they like, playing with an inferior team to your opponent does not in anyway guarantee a loss
Can we have a draw like machinima did once with youtubers and whatever team they got is who they have to play with
I'm not sure playing with small teams is gonna' be a good idea to most people participating in the Tournament, especially since this is Fifa 13 the first touch control on below average players is very hard to control and alot of people are gonna' get frustrated easily. If it's a tournament we should be able to pick the team with we are most comfortable in, just my opinion
NAOTA (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This tournie looks tight it's to bad none of you can broadcast any of the games. That'd be sick
Kingleo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You can stream the games live on twitch. Tv    Ppl do that for fighting game tourneys all the time
You can start adding people and playing your group games. Remember to play just 1 game against each opponent, and then post the result on this thread. All group games should be done by next week Friday
What's yor PSN @Chelseaman93
Theo_cfc

Edit: Fixed it
Awesome job bro, is there a way that you can write the results on the table?
Hmmm I could add an extra column labeled 'R' but what next? Can't think of anything that won't take up so much space, maybe just writing each users 3 results in brackets like (1-0, 1-2, 3-1)?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
You should think about creating a google documents thing for this, you can have it open to view and have a couple of "Admins" who can edit it. Just a suggestion
Cheers, will look into it later today
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Group A people add me on PSN! Otherwise I'll just add the lot of you

Thank you! Glad I made it!
Finally groups will be up in a couple hours
Watch out for Dxgen group A!
Wait a sec.... Didn't I just see group A where dit it go?
Lol I moved it to a new post

Kick4Life - changing lives through football