Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 TOURNAMENT
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Sigh I was online for another 5hrs but wouldn't see dan come online. He had logged out 50mins ago before I log on
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think he's just trolling you! Lol! Jking
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
So is this going to happen? If not I suppose Chelseavictor will go on.... But don't act like I haven't been trying to play you dude
Double post
Since you guys are finding it hard, why don't you guys just come up with a time that will work for both of you. And incase one person doesn't show up he gets kicked out!
Since you guys are finding it hard, why don't you guys just come up with a time that will work for both of you. And incase one person doesn't show up he gets kicked out!
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm going to give you guys a bit more time to work something out, only because Dan had to quit the last tournament also, and will be a shame if it happens again
I was just online for like 1 1/2 hours before.... I'll log on again into my PSN to see if Chelseavictor is on
I'll be online this evening man.... Looks like this will be our last chance! Let's finish this madness lol
DeathDealer2989/VictorHuangWBCFC vs Dxgen - last quarter-final tie
We have 3 semi-finalists: MacMeldrew, RobeJr and Qarxis. Still waiting for some to complete their round of 16 game, can't wait for too long though and by tomorrow I might have to disqualify some people. It will really suck to do that but this is taking too long.

Anyway semi finals: MacMeldrew vs Qarxis. RoberJr vs the winner of the other quarter-final tie
Trying to get into contact with Chelseavictor so we can figure out sometime to play.... Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow we can wrap our match up
Cool
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Just don't do what I did, last tournament I quit around this stage of the competition for not being able to ever play at the sametime Qarxis does, maybe the time zone's are really different hopefully you can't contact Chelseavictor so you guys can get the games done. Good luck
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelseaman, just let dxgen go through to quarters because I don't think i'll be able to play for the next 2 days
Alright man, shame you couldn't play
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I see what you did there Chelseaman, pairing me with success!

Since I beat you in the last round I went on a crazy losing streak, I lost 6 in a row and got relegated from div 1 in FUT then got beat 7-0 in a online world cup match, then lost my first 2 games in div 2 in UT as well, I considered retiring! Lol

Nothing was going for me, I would be dominating games from start to finish then conceded a late goal or give away stupid penalties like the keeper dives at the attackers feet and stands up with the ball then the ref points to the spot!

But I have since gone on a 5 game winning streak and now I'm 1 point from returning to Div 1 in UT!
Way to go GreatScot!
I just finished up my game with Fifabender first game I won 3-1 second game he came out on top 0-1 so I narrowly win on aggregate 3-2. Great games fifabender
Taureantula (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Confirmed.... But these was not great games, your internet connection was trash bro...
Really? Because I thought it was your connection that was slacking.... I've always had a pretty decent connection but against you it was very laggy which could have been from either one of us
Success (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It is your connection Fifabender the same happened to me last time. But wow RobeJr is a threat it seems
Hey Koreanboi I am still waiting to hear from you! I was hoping we would play earlier this week. Now I can play on Saturday at the very least
I'm in pacific time zone. I've been pretty busy so I hope we can play on the weekend
Okay cool. But lets actually pick a time now so it doesn't keep getting delayed further and further! Let me know what times you prefer?
Dan 2989 just won't come online. Anytime I was online I talked to him but he would just stay in nexflix as in he doesn't give a damn who you are. Yes Yes I know your not the only player BUT can't you send me an offline message at least?

And when I see you online on footy, you will just be ignoring again and again.
It's been 1. 5 weeks now.

The officials take some action
Officials please take some action*
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LOL at the Officials!
Niru (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Okay you're disqualified, I'm in because Success makes you s**t bricks when he attacks    Jk, mostly you'll be through though
I think he said he was busy with work or School work or something, he might just not have the time to play, you will most likely just advance to the next round Victor
Hey man.... Rightly so your annoyed me. But take into consideration I go to school full-time and work a job. Also live with 3 other lads who use my bloody PS3 quite a bit. I came on last night.... Sent you a message. Think you logged off like an hour or so before I came on
Are we going to play? I posted on your footytube wall a few days ago
Yes. I just got on
Yo when I can I play my next game? Because I am very busy next week
Friday at the least
I think these initial round of 16 games are going to make it to the new year...
Hey FifaBender I'll be online most of the afternoon on Tuesday after the Champions League games so around 6ish hope to see you online, can't wait to play the current footytube champion to kinda see how I would have ended the last tournament if I hadn't forfeited lol
I will be watching champions league later on also but I won't be able to play today maybe later this week like Thu or Fri
MacMeldrew 6-2 Theo_cfc. Deserved win for him, I didn't play well in either game, s**t defending and couldn't even put the ball in the net
Confirmed, I couldn't believe what was happen tbh, I expected a humping! Lol

Still I wouldn't be offended if you asked for a rematch, the first game was very jumpy, my connection is pish at this time normally plus the Gf was on her laptop.

The second game how you didn't score at least 3 is a mystery, the one cannoned off the bar straight up into the air I was sure was in!

Still they were decent games, happy I won because in my head I didn't stand a chance! Lol
Nah no need for a rematch, you played well and deserve to advance. On my part, those were the 2 worst games I have played in like my last 40 lol, even when I dribbled past your defenders I screwed up the final pass or shot. I guess it was always going to happen though the way i've been on a roll online lately, with almost everything going my way
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Clearly this is equivalent to seven wonders of the world btw GreatScot make sure you win this tourny
Greatscot, I saw you online and sent you a message - i'll be free to play for the next 4-5 hours
Ok my game is kinda working, so dxgen, we can play but it will maybe freeze for me
Alright. I doubt monday would work as I will be out the whole day but we can play on tuesday!
Hey buddy. So let me know what time is good for you to play our game. I assume you are in eastern time zone, correct?
Qarxis 8 vs 2 Niranjan97, I won ! The first game Niranjan was 3-1 up and then his connection was lost so he said that we should just not play the second leg but decide the match to just play one game that's 10 mins+ and then I won 8-2.

Edit : (Qarxis) 9 vs 5 (Niranjan97)
Hey it's Qarxis 9 - 5 Niranjan97
Confirmed.
With my sis offing the modem, my mom and dad shouting at me for not studying and playing too much, and you attacking, I lost my cool :\

But you deserve it mate, good luck
And I said well play one full game + 10 mins of the new game  Anyways, *sigh*
I could've won, in the first game I played really well...
LOL the first game was one of the games that was already fixed by the EA, I hit the post like 5 times and I had way more possesion + shots on target. Your tactic is just giving a long ball to doumbia and hope he will outpace my defenders, mate I do not want to sound like a dick but you were really lucky the first game and I showed that in the second game.

And lol I had the exact same situation, my mom was shouting at me to learn too but my connection is ok though even if my sister uses it aswell
My sis offed the modem

Yea I was lucky, but I finished every chance
And defended your pacy attackers, it was AC milan vs CSKA moskva FFS

But you fully deserve to beat me. Congrats
Thanks mate I really did not want to face you (a fellow Chelsea fan) but I hope to see you in this tournament mate
All Theo's fault, me, rookie, vs last time's finalist?
Haha sorry Success though looks very good so far and probably on his way to the final again
I just switched two fixtures, I mis-judged time-zones, sorry
Deathdealer2928 still won't come online
Add him as friend on footytube, pm him and find out when he's able to play
Hey lad really sorry.... I'm so busy with school and what have you. Also my roommates really fancy the whole NetFlix streaming thing through my PS3. They have also been using it quite often -_-

Play Monday sometime in the evening? I'm done with school then, also don't have to work.

Sorry again, let me know
Lol ok. What time on monday? Cause I might also be busy as well
Like 6 or 7?
What time of 6/7? Everyone log on in different time zone. Read my message on meebo chat bro. Please stop ignoring me please
Dude.... I'm not ignoring you. Just because I'm coming on at different times on the tube and PlayStation doesn't mean that! Check your footytube Wall

Kick4Life - changing lives through football