Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA 13 TOURNAMENT
Theo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Theo_cfc 3-1 Xx00Ziggy00xX. Can't believe I beat the defending champ good game mate. I will update table soon
Winbad903 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Quarix 2 - fairplay0911 4
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Confirmed, I really suck atm
Wow, shock result of the tournament so far
Taureantula (Barcelona) 1 year ago
With the non usage of 5 star teams we are starting to see the pretenders.... Lololol
Well see who'll win this
Dawich (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dawich 1 - Dxgen 0.... Fking close sh**
Dawich 2 fairplay0911 0
Dawich (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Gud game bro
Ok I saw the comments below about PSG being overpowered and I checked online and they are 5 star team. So to be fair I'm going to be using Inter.... I haven't played any game yet
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Koreanboi69 1 - 0 RobeJr
Koreanboi69 2-2 Theo_cfc
RobeJr 1 - 1 Theo_cfc
RobeJr 3 - 1 fifabender
Fifabender-1 RobeJr-3
Guys add me if you are in my group and ill try to come online in few hours and tomorrow most of the day.    Psn: fairplay0911
Fifabender-3 koreanboi69-0
Qarxis 1- 1 Dxgen    Great game

* Play just 1 game against the other 7 teams in your group. Then post the scores here.
* I like this set-up and if people play their games, this could be the best and toughest season yet. Some good players might not even make it into the next round.
* Johny (Mufasa998) has not picked his team yet, so don't worry about playing him for now.
* Before inviting someone to a game, set it to 'Online squads' and make sure to use the team you selected - listed below this post.
* Best of luck everyone!
Fifabender 2 - Theo_cfc 1
Good game, terrible way to start this season
Hey Chelseaman I have a question, I originally picked my team to be Spartak Moskva but I noticed nobody picked Zenit, I was wondering if I could still switch, I haven't played any games or anything. If not it's okay just thought I'd ask
Yeah you can switch if you have not played any games
Dxgen is in my group? s**t...
Alright we have 16 people, just need Johny to pick his team, I will post the groups after that. Other 15 members and their teams:

JediMindTricks41- Napoli, Qarxis- AC Milan, Theo_cfc- Lazio, Dawich- Tottenham hotspur, Koreanboi69- Arsenal, Fairlplay0911- PSG, Xx00Ziggy00xX- Schalke04, BluFF_1234- FC Porto, Fifabender- Atletico Madrid, Dxgen- liverpool, MacMeldrew- Everton, Runnoobsrun- Valencia, RobeJr- Spartak Moskva, Giri93- Malaga, Ethio1989- Lyon

Kick4Life - changing lives through football