Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fifa 13 Footytube Pro Club (PS3)
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This is a Thread for the Online Club that me and Taureantula made. Make a pro and come join us!

My psn is koreanboi69 and his is fifabender so add us
Taureantula (Barcelona) 1 year ago
So i've got some guys I've actually played football with that wants to join.... Jedimindtricks41, Dell-1983 (midfield), absolutstunna (right forward).... They should be sending you requests for the invites
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sent request to both of you
Taureantula (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Whats your preferred position?
Cm/cdm.  But you know this now.
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Ok since I am a FIFA newbie, can you explain to me what this is in a bit more detail?!
Theo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It's just like playing be a pro mode. But this time online competing against other clubs
I have a pro character I'm in my 3rd season with him I think his rating is like 79 atm.    Never played it online though, whats it like?
I'd say it's the same as offline really, and not much different than other online modes, except you just control 1 player
Do you play as yourself or as the whole team?    I get bored and usually just play as whole team....    Do you do that?!
You play as just yourself. It gets boring offline for me also, but much more fun online
I see, well I play as a striker.... I know boring as well, probably the position most people choose, but I would be willing to experiment with other positions, like cb for instance
Yeah when you play "drop in match" online, everyone wants to be striker and score goals, which is why I started playing in midfield. Not to mention I suck as striker anyway lol
Btw I'm in, will send a request to Koreanboi. My pro is a CM
I set mine as a CAM
What are all you guys' psns? I just want to know who's who
I have created one and my psn is MacMeldrew, I have a few of the guys added already will look to add the rest soon.

This mode is pretty mad, very funny when you score and everyone does different celebrations!
Kingleo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm JediMindTricks41 on psn
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I think EA really need to add a feature that lets you take part for 2 clubs at a time without losing your goals/games stats and having to rejoin again, great idea though
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Damn we're unstoppable
Too Beast
Funny you seem to do well when I'm not playing!

In fact I got punted to RB last night, any further back and I would have been sitting in the crowd!

You guys are doing good now though, div 4 and still winning!
We have become pretty stoppable in div 3 lol
Really stoppable
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Cool guys! Didn't know you guys had a thread for this. Just found out! We killing it!      I'm dxgen btw. I mean messi!
Messy Goals
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Messi being Messy! All day err day! Lol
Success (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I joined guys

Kick4Life - changing lives through football