Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Don't You Hate It When...
Moocow111 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
You're taking a shower and you get soap in your eye and you're like oh f**k I can't f*****g see! And then with one eye closed you try to get something to clean it out. I use a towel to get it out. Then when you finally get it out it still stings for like a f*****g hour and you want to rip your eye out.

Does anyone else hate this s**t?
Cristiano9rocks (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Yes! Its horrible! Even though for like the past 2 years I haven't had that happen it still kills! And the worst part is how stupid you are that you let the soap get in your eyes! I just want to go out side and chuck the bottle of AXE shampoo!
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Luckily i've never had to experience that pain and this topic is so random but yes I imagine it would be gay
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
It's best to make sure you use shampoo that HAS been tested on animals. My hippy GF insists on using ethical crap that basically makes you blind for a week if it even dribbles as far as your eyebrows
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Is this the most random topic on footytube? I'd say yes. Its been years since I stung my eyes with soap or shampoo but I remember having one big veiny eye for ages afterwards.

What I really hate is getting a papercut
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I hate losing my car keys. I just lost them this morning. F*CK! I lose my mind looking for them. I left them right here! Didn't I?
EmYouEffSee (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ha ha talk about off topic banter.... But since the thread is called "dont you hate it when.... " can we also talk about other things we hate? Like when your food is too hot to eat and you burn your tongue and that burn feeling won't go away for about 3 days?
Ltm017 5 years ago
Lol.... That has never really happened to me.

Don't you hate it when your mind goes blank sometimes and you forget simple 3 or 4 letter words that a 5, 6, or 7 year old should know...
Like when scholes scored that cracker against barca in the semis of the champions league. I couldn't think of what it was called when the ball goes in the net at the time, all I could do was scream
Altho maybe I shouldnt have said that because now I know I'm gonna' get all this champions league final stuff shoved in my face :/
Ltm017 5 years ago
LMBO! hahahaha.... Its cool. I can appreciate a good laugh when I get one.    "All I could do was scream" LOL
Yup haha and don't get me started on when we beat chelsea in the final...
I hate it when you get home and the person in your basement has escaped again
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Haha same this happens to me all the time, I need a stronger rope
They chew through it, trust me! Use a chain
I hate it when the person posting above you in a forum has just said something so awesomely witty that you have absolutely nothing of worth to add to the conversation
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Haha I know what you mean Lee
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
It actually happened this morning to me, but all was well within a couple minutes of rinsing and rubbing
Are we talking about shampoo here
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I recommend spankwire johnny
Also I hate it when you're taking a wee in front of a urinal in some pub toilet, and you find yourself idly picking your nose. Pretty soon you will now have a huge slimy bogey on your finger tip, and nowhere to put it....

So you search around the toilet for a solution, and the only sensible thing you can really do with the offending bogey, is to wipe it on the wall in front of you.... But if you look a bit closer, you will notice there is about 100 more dried-on bogeys there, where people have done exactly the same thing before you....

And then you just feel shame

Hmmmm wait.... Er, that's not just me right?
This reminds me of primary school and a time when I would end up with a big wad of wobbly neon green snot on my finger and unlike others who would eat it, I would put it under the table. Well, like Lee's story, what if another snot-nosed brat had wiped their goo there? I remember with revulsion (I literally gagged a little there) trying to wipe snots there and there was a big chunk of cold, blubbery snot already there. Yuck
Me6666 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Shouldnt this be in offtopic banter it used to but now its not
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I hate it when you are really in a rush to go to work and you forgot your car key and your wallet at home and you said that's ok because you can still get into your house.... Oops you just realize that all your keys are on the same keychain and there is nobody at home.... What a terrible day that's all you are saying. Damn
Vonrasmussen (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I hate when you go down to home depot and pay immigrants to strangle you in the shower and then they get distracted by watching TV.... Oh Rob Schneider you sick, sick man
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
It's true, Rob Schneider pays illegal immigrants to strangle him in the shower
Matt (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
He should move to my old town all he would have to do is leave the door open and he could pretty much guarantee a good strangling
All it would cost him is his dvd player and clock radio
I hate it when you're running late to buy a present for Christmas, so you get a messed-up hamster from a cackling Chinese guy and then you feed it after midnight and get it wet and it turns into loads of little demons, and then Hollywood make a documentary about you but you don't even see a penny of the profits
I hate when you blow your nose in the shower but you don't see where it went, so you spend the rest of the day paranoid about having snot somewhere very visible only to others
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Me 2
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I hate it when your running late so you rush to get ready for a night out and you always forget something which is hazardous to your night out. Like forgetting your wallet, not making urself look pretty for the ladies, forgetting to grab that extra 50 then spending all your money getting into the cab line waiting for 40min for a cab and then realizing that you don't have the 50 so you start your hour long drunk walk home alone
Don't have those problems. Always look pretty, never have money, always get the girl to pay for the cab ride to your place
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Day-to-day experience....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football