Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Do People Even Know/care About This?
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Who the f***in s***t are you (sri lankan government) to kill our people man....

Elam now what is called sri lanka was the home land of tamil people for nearly thousands of years.... You f****k people came there begging for place to live and to do occupation from north india and slowly took advantage for over the native people with the help of f******in indian government.... Those f******in guys get all the work done by the innocent tamil people and want to kick tamil out of sri lanka.

Many of them say LTTE were using sucide bombers and child solders, I agree they might have crossed the line.... But I and all the tamil people won't agree that they are terrorist organization. I am sure that if LTTE was not there the timils might have been completely washed off. They fought for the rights of tamil for more than three decades, they din't run away like cowards, they fought man!. They stayed in sri lanka and fought against the blood thirsty sri lankan government. Those f*******in guys were not able to resist the LTTE and came asking for help from indian government. The shame less indian government helped them with soldiers and weapons to destroy not only the LTTE but also the innocent tamil people. With the help of the indian government the LTTE were completely washed off.... No matter what others say about LTTE.... They may say it is a terrorist organization etc, etc.... But I won't care about it, I will proudly say till I die that my tamil brothers did not run away like cowards and fought against the blood thirsty sri lankan government staying in their own country no matter how much help they get from indian government.

I don't know how many of you know about this people all over the world and especially indians. The f*******in sri lankan government got all the help from indian government and in return they served as the air force base for pakistani fighter planes which were organized to rain bombs over india in india-pakistan war.

During india-sri lanka world cup finals which took place in india hundreds of sri lankan army men came to watch the match. On seeing their country loose in the cricket match the sri lankan army men killed dozens of tamil fishermen but cutting their head and limbs off....come on man we are at last humans beings like you. Many of the poor innocent fisher men whom they killed doesn't even know that there was a cricket match going on. But those guys show their angry of loosing a match by killing the innocent people.
I am asking a serious question to all those people around the world and those who justify sri lankan government's act. If you guys claim that fighting for common rights is terrorism and label LTTE as terrorist organization who the hell sri lankan government are? Aren't those blood thirsty cheep fellows who ask for help from others and stab at the own helpers back and kill innocent people by bombing the schools, hospitals and targeting the defenseless people are terrorist?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 2 years ago
^ what he said.    PS The Tamil fishermen killing and torture is still going on.
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 2 years ago
They will be satisfied only when all the tamil people were killed
Peteko 2 years ago
Unfortunately, Rockerrr, sovereignty is sometimes just another word for license to kill your own people because of political or ethnic differences. The same actions, somewhere are called "crimes against humanity" and somewhere else "domestic affairs".
I am sorry for your people
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
I remember accidentally walking into a huge tamil rally on parliament hill. I didn't know what was going on, so I kept trying to move to the front. When I was very close I noticed everyone was black. I don't mean that to be in any way a racial uhh.... Thing, I just hadnt noticed when I was trying to see what was going on. Everyone was yelling and shouting, and y'know it was a little bit unnerving for someone who didn't know why. Yea.... That was weird, but I grabbed a pamphlet from someone and was really shocked by what it read. I don't know, I feel like maybe the rally wasnt as effective as it could have been. I mean I saw it on ctv later that night, but it didn't get much of a read in the papers
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
As a 'westerner' I can say for some reason I don't know, this does get shown on the news here. It should
What can I say.... Disgusted and ashamed. Ashamed for seeing my people die in bunches in front of my eyes, and still can't help it. What's the f*****g point in calling myself a tamil when I can't even do worth a damn to save my people?

What's worse is MOST of the people, the tamils here in Tamil Nadu(especially in chennai, the capital) do not know all about this and are too cool to give a s**t about this. Speechless.
And that doesn't end here.... It hurts to eat the fact that the corrupt as f**k Indian and the TN government are openly supporting Sri Lanka, and thereby, supporting the tamil genocide.
(The government aka Fascist fuckfaces has the power to punish me had I said this in public)

India's the worst place next to Lanka for a tamil to live in.... Oh the shame

Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Prag I am not going to try and empathize or say I feel for you, because there is no way I can understand what is going on living halfway around the world and having never been to India or Sri Lanka, or anywhere outside of North America. All I will say, is that you are a righteous guy from all I know on footytube about you, and do all you can, and be proud of who you are. What you can do is fight for good and oppose the corrupt people in any small way you can. Go tag up some VIVA LTTE on a government building just don't get caught. Peace be with you though Prag, and spray painting is probably not a good idea haha, consequences are too heavy
You and Rock have at the very least educated me and ant and other people on the site about it. Not that it does a whole lot, but it's something I guess
Cheers man, and no, the LTTE are washed off out of existence already, and the war is over anyway, but the genocide and torture of all horrible sorts one would cringe to imagine are still going on.

PS Do me a favor bro, next time you hear some one say India is a democratic country, blast your knuckles onto his face and educate him it is NOT
Raj (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Watched this a while back and it is truly mind-numbing. Doesn't even get much coverage in India, let alone much of the rest of the world and it was bordering on genocide, which it very likely is by definition
I am not going to watch the videos man, stuff like that I don't need to say. War and killing of fellow man has been going on since the beginning, it's a sad fact. But doesn't make it any more acceptable, we have to keep protesting this kind of senseless violence. The USA is guilty as anyone though, nearly wiping out the native populations of America and their culture, the policies haven't improved and there are still atrocities being committed against them, there are even people trying to start a uranium mine in the grand canyon, sometimes I wonder where the f**k people are coming from. People would still like to charge George Bush with war crimes in parts of the world. I have read some about what's going on in Sri Lanka, and it sounds horrible. I just don't understand the motivation to do this type of thing. Reading about the holocaust what shocks me is that soldiers were willing to carry out these horrendous orders. Obviously there were many who were against it as well, but how could you do that, what would bring you to do that.

I guess some final wisdom I would part with is this from Yimi "Once the Power of Love overcomes the love of power, there will be peace" but ya I care about this, the question is what can I do? Love I suppose and try and be peaceful as possible
Rockerr (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Soft hearted people and kids please stay away from this thread

Okay.........This thread is not meant to support LTTE or oppose the Sri lankan govt. I'm simply starting this thread to ask you people whether you know about what happened/happening in sri lanka?

Well......Watch those videos.

I'm warning again....Soft hearted people and kids please stay
Away from this thread

This thread is not meant to offend anyone or stir controversies.I just wanted people around the world to know about those f*****g bad things happened/happening there.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football