Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dear Ant...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Dear Ant

It has come, the day you and I battle each other out to the death? Who will win, and listen to your brain not your heart.

Kind Regards
Ayyam
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi Ayyam,

Thanks for your letter. What you don't know is that my superpower is the ability to create a perfect replica clone of you, only it is 20% taller, 20% stronger, 20% faster and 20% better looking. I then get that clone to beat the living hell out of you to within an inch of your life.

While this is happening, I'm off to one side eating a burger or whatever, laughing.

Kind regards,

Ayyam Clone #58
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I don't give much for your chances ayyam.... Lmao, my moneys on the clone ranger.... Ant
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Haha LOL
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Dear Ant

Ever since Chelsea beat Man United 1 - 2, I have been unable to stop laughing.... As nice as this is, it is jeopardizing my social security benefits as the doctor thinks I'm not depressed anymore and he's threatening me with meaningful employment.

What should I do?

Regards scottie
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi Scottie,

Thanks for your letter. You have a very understandable issue here. The best and quickest solution is to pretend in your mind that this is the 1998-1998 season, and Manchester City are languishing in the third tier of English football, after being relegated twice in three seasons.

I recommend keeping a photo of Drogbas offside goal in your top pocket so that if it becomes too much, you can whip it out and have a bellylaugh.

Kind regards,

Ant
Dear Ant

Ahh yes that stark memory of 1998 has definately wiped the grin from my face, thank you for making me feel so lousy and saving me from corporate slavery.

Tap tap tap - hello is that the samaritans?

Regards

Scottie
the more I look at it the more I might be persuaded that Drogba could have possibly been offside maybe

This is the picture I'm carrying around with me in my top pocket from now on, thanks for the advice much better value than the real thing...

Thanks again

Regards scottie
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Dear Ant,

My chemistry classes are.... Zzzz.... Oh sorry, I slept already.
And this exactly is my problem. I'm supposed to listen, but I feel drowsy and whats more worrying is, I haven't mastered the art of sleeping-in-class. So, I can't sleep-and can't listen, either.
What should I do?

Pragathish
badly in need of sleep
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hi Prag,

Thanks for your letter. Sorry for the delay on this - I've been researching the perfect product. Hows about these stick-on fake eyes?

They should hopefully do the trick.

Kind regards

Ant
BNetworks (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Prag, word of advice before applying these fake eyes. Make sure you shave off those upper eye lashes, or else you will have people thinking you applied a thick coat of mascara in your lower eye lashes. Take care
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Dear Ant

I am way too Happy with chelsea's chances with the EPL, I need to become a drunken cynical teenager again, any tips?

Regaerds,

Ayyam
Hi Ayyam,

Thanks for your letter. The simplest way to become a cynical drunk teenager is to stop supporting Chelsea, start supporting West Ham or Portsmouth.

He was a teenager once

Good luck out there.

Kind regards,

Ant
Lol bwahahaha, okay sure
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Dear Ant    How do you know so much advice?    Regards    Sam
Hi Sam,

Thanks for your letter.

I wish I could say it's because I went to school or studied, but that's not true. I'm not very adventurous.

I grew up in a big spooky house. I remember my father used to keep a big padlock on the door of the basement. Every time I went near it, he'd yell - don't ever open the basement door, you won't like it. One day when he went out, I found the key and opened the door to the basement. I couldn't believe my eyes. I could see clouds and trees, and other kids.

He made sure that I wasn't able to move much after that, and now I'm a fixture in the footytube basement.

For you see, Matt is my father.

Kind regards

Ant
Senthil (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hahaha! Lee is your mother? Ant
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Yes senthil, his mother is lee with a wig, not a pretty sight I might add, so now you can see where ant got his looks from.
And why he's kept in the basement
Dear Ant

They rejected me for High School Musical, can you help me get in, we can both audition together. Mwahahaha.

From

Ayyam
Hi Ayyam,

Thanks for your letter. Getting into High School Musical isn't the most important thing in the world. Even if you miss out, there's always Glee club or a local band. I typed your details into the footytube computer and asked it to return a video of what you will look like in thirty years, if you join High School Musical. Here's the result:

Kind regards

Ant
Mariel (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dear Ant,    My friends have gone banana about twilight and it's creeping me out. What should I do?
Hi Mariel,

Thanks for your letter. Yes, everyone is gone crazy for Twilight, a story about a 120 year old man that hangs around school yards to smell and go out with young teenage girls. Everyone thinks Vampires are these amazing, sexy, beautiful things but that's not true. There are loadsof famous vampires.

Did you know Cher is a vampire?

Hideous. Here's a tip: if you ever want to find out if someone you know is a vampire (and most people know about five) then simply shove a wooden stake through their heart. If they die, they might very easily have been a vampire.

The best way to stop your friends fantacizing about vampires is to show them the truth. Force them into a chair and make them drink a glass of blood. Lock them in a coffin for a few days, or until they stop screaming. Bite their necks over and over again.

It's not as cool as they think.

Kind regards,

Ant
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Dear Mr. Ant,    She wants me back. What should I do?    Sincerely,    Mokia.
Hi Mokia,

Thanks for your letter.

Sorry for the delay in replying guys, my mail sack has been bulging fit to burst with peoples problems. Plus there was a midget in it.

I guess by now you have made up your mind. If I remember correctly this girl was going about spreading nasty rumours and germs about you, yes? I hope you didn't forget that. I have fed all your information into the love computer:

The computer crashed, but it gave this message as it did.

Not sure what it all means

Kind regards

Ant

Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I'm sure I can figure it out thanks
Amror123 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dear Ant.
You impress me. I can't manage to sit down for a couple of hours to write a simple English essay and you have the time to give advice to ALL these people. How do you do it? And where do you get the patience from? And what do you think I should do about the literary analysis I have to write about the play "Anitgone"?

And oh, if you don't mind can you also tell us about the funniest post you've ever seen on footytube?

With kind regards
Amr Abdelaal
Cairo, Egypt
Hi Amror,

Thanks for your letter.

I hope I don't impress you any more because it took me over a week to answer your "Ask Ant". I have loads of free time down here in the footytube basement. Apart from answering footytube emails, I don't do very much apart from teach pigs how to smoke. You see, I love the flavour of authentic smoky bacon.

Please don't ask me how I make jerked chicken.

That kid with the guitar is one of my hundreds of illegitimate babies. I've gotten to the point that I don't even name them any more. I started with normal names, John, Mary, Gargamel, but then I ran out of names so called them after colours. Then after colours, fruits. That's banana 3 in the picture playing the guitar.

My best and first advice about writing the analysis of "Anitgone" is to spell it correctly - "Antigone". After that, everything is gravy.

Kind regards

Ant

PS : Link: www.sparknotes.com/drama/antigone/

Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Dear Ant,
I can't seem to stay sober enough to post meaningful messages on footytube. To me, alcohol is just as exciting as football and I often mix both activities with often ludicrious results. But when I drink, I just can't seem to understand the "points" being made by Manchester United fans and Tottenham "fans"

Please advise.

Jetlifari
Drunk on life
Hi Jetlifari,

Thanks for your letter, which smelled of beer and vomit. Drinking and football are two pastimes that go hand in hand. I mean, who here among us hasn't drank a litre of cheap wine and ran onto the pitch of an under 8's match, scored the winning goal and then realised you were naked.

Again.

My advice to you is hide your drinking. Personally, I like to pretend I'm drinking a cool refreshing bottle of ice cold water.... But hey presto - its white wine! Likewise, whiskey makes an excellent substitute for tea. If I was to reveal one of my master strokes, its that the water in my toilet is actually vodka. Sometimes I go in there and drink out of the bowl like a dog, smiling and laughing.

Yes, its expensive, and when guests come over I have to tell them not to flush the toilet after they use it. I don't want to waste that precious vodka, and I can pick out the bigger pieces anyway.

So, that's my advice. Enjoy yourself and watch out for the secret drinks my friend

Kind regards

Ant

Dear Ant,   Why are you so much funnier than me? What is your secret? Please share!    Unfunny in Japan  
Hi Jetlifari,

Thanks for your miniature letter. I learned a sense of humour as a child, because my wicked step-father used to tattoo jokes all over my body and throw me over a wall. If he heard laughter, I got supper that night.

Kind regards

Ant
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
TnA reaD      ? Od I llahs tahW. Sdrawkcab etirw ot detrats evah I
'ʇʇɐɯ ıɥ ˙

ɹəʇʇəl ɹnoʎ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ

¿əɯ oʇ ʞo sʞool ʇı ¿uɐəɯ noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ʎlʇɔɐxə əɹns ʇou ɯ, I

'spɹɐƃəɹ puıʞ

ʇuɐ
Dear Ant

Australia and New Zealand are versing in friendlies, this is a consequence of our battle we had (11 posts up) now only us (in true acton movie fashion) can stop the battle from tearing the southern hemisphere of the face of the earth? Your tactics?

From Ayyam

P. S Should I leave agony ant and get a life?
Hi Ayyam,

Thanks for your letter. Matt has asked me to tell you to stop sending him videos of yourself doing weird bellydancing moves. He knows its you, because you sing that weird little song while you do it about Ayyam being the coolest guy in the world.

In case anyone wants to see one of the videos

Regards,

Ant
Dear Ant,
Why do I spend all my time on footytube but still feel unfulfilled? Should I be looking for a new job instead of posting all day and night? Do I need a job? I feel like I should be more productive somehow but footytube won't let me go....
Help!

Jetlifari
Hi Jetlifari,

Thanks for your letter. Don't feel bad about spending all your time of footytube. I have taken a survey of over 1000 working members of footytube and asked them how they spend their work day. See below the results

As you can see, whether you work or not, footytube is an addiction. Don't feel bad about being a stinking, unproductive person.

Kind regards

Ant
BNetworks (Chelsea) 3 years ago
On a more serious note, footytube is addictive...
Lol! I'm seeing this graph on my work computer right now, but ironically it looks like I'm doing serious research so my boss has said nothing besides the usual "lazy c**t"
Dear Ant,
Ever since I got a girlfriend I've been getting lots of attention from many other single women. They throw themselves on me and I'm always confused as to what to do. My old tactic of "bone and run" which worked when I was single is not working anymore. They're all overweight and asking for more. And I like it. The most worrying part is that they make me wear a clown suit and repeat every line that JarJar Binks says in Star Wars.
What should I do?

Fatty Clown Lover

Hi jetlifari,

Thanks for your letter. Sounds like you have a bit of a problem indeed. The overweight gals that get you to quote Star Wars, do they by any chance look like Jabba the Hutt? Something to check. It might actually be him is various wigs and dresses.

Its a fairly normal phenomenon for women to be more attracted to a guy that's already taken. It shows he is responsible, dependable and good enough for someone else. Women crave nothing more than to destroy that. Even plain women can turn into raunchy sex kittens crawling on all fours in corset and fishnet tights, whip between their teeth and passion in their eyes. Of course, as soon as you do the evil deed, they instantly magically revert back into the frigid plain women they originally were and sprint off to keep the secret.

By 'keep the secret', I mean telephone, text, email their friends and update their facebook/twitter accounts with intimate, cringing awkward details about how you measure up down there and what you like in bed.

Expect your girlfriend to know before you even know.

Kind regards,

Ant
Hahaha! Amazing advice! How'd you get a pic of the girl though? I thought I burned every copy I had...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football