Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Coolest Gadgets You Own
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Just got myself one of these (The magic mouse).

Very cool!

Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Kind of work likes Iphone touch screen interface...
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
I heard these give you finger cancer
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
That looks complicated, I rather have the normal mouse
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Not really, it just gives you the added advantage of doing finger motions on the mouse. It's really sweet I just got mine
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Your a lucky one ain't ya!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
My pc!I don't have any other gadgets other than that
Keong (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Cool!
Zishan07 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
My HTC Touch Diamond. Not a great phone by any means, but my god is it sexy. Which provided enough justification for me to buy it.

For those of you who want to know what it looks like, here you go:

Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I have the same, it is superb
Salt (Aston Villa) 4 years ago
We've just moved into the house that we had built and it's got a few nice little touches. The anti-slam drawers and cupboards in the kitchen are awesome. I keep throwing them back in and the last inch or so is a joy to watch as it slowly creeps back into place silently.

The remote controlled fireplace is my favourite, though.

But after being without Sky+ or even a normal sized TV for the last 2 years (We've been reduced to watching a 19" LCD TV because it had a multi-region DVD player built in.) I'm positively giddy to have a 42" plasma full HD TV to watch hi-def football on my brand new MySkyHDI. I haven't managed to get much done over the last few days!
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
For my 9th birthday I got a wicked gadget called a DSi. You ever heard of it? If you haven't, I'll tell you it's awesome. I'll tell you something, when and if you ever get your hands on one, you'll be so amazed. It's got a built-in camera and every thing!
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The coolest gadget I own (and I actually have bought these) are either my "Wester Digital My Book Essential (500gb) or my Apple Ipod Shuffle (second gen).

My Book

Ipod Suffle

In case you can't tell, I don't have money to go around....
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Apple are the most creative and fun with gadget ideas. At the moment I only own a Samsung Mobile, a PSP Slim + Lite and a PS2. For christmas I'm hoping to get the brand new Slim PS3. That's all, and of course the PC in the study! Lol

P. S: I did have an Ipod Shuffle, but I lost the storage part when I moved house. I still have the earphones sitting in my room as a memory though
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Even James Bond never had this gadget!  
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hahaha! Cool footwear!
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It can't really be called a gadget really, but maybe it is. One of my favourite gadgets I own is a Leatherman Squirt S4.

Link: www.leatherman.com/products/product.asp?id=23&f=8&...

Basically, its a swiss army knife/tool that has loads of different compartments, tools, tricks and sneaky things, and all fits nicely on my keyring. It also came with a super bright, keyring sized torch.

Haha That's intense man, you could use it for a weapon if Self defence calls
Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Nice ! Victorinox takes prime status pretty much everywhere including here with their good marketing but I've always been a fan of Leatherman.My uncle gave me his old PST that he had been using for a long time,handed it over about 10 years back and I still have it to this day and treasure it .

SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Jar lid opener?
Bottle opener? Just today Me and a Mate couldn't find one to open a coke D:
haha
You just had to post this didn't you
To bring back the bad times...
Yes indeed...