Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Avengers !!
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes this is xmen and avengers.
Magneto it has indeed been a long time and I'm looking forward to our battle....
Make your squad ready and I shall have mine
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Rules are this.
1. Use created hero or choose a hero.
2. Listen to your leaders.
3. Have fun.

Now.
We will have chats when we challenge each other to the knowledge of the avengers.

Enemies:magneto
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Good to see you, Charles. It has been a while. The years have been kind to you, I see.

That said, I believe it might help if you take the idea a bit forward. For example, what do you mean by point 2? What do we do after we create the heroes or pick one?

Needless to say, Magneto is taken

TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
If you are Professor X.... And he is Magneto.... Isn't this more about the X-Men and not the Avengers?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm aquaman, the greatest hero of them all!

And yes, Magneto and Xavier are no match for the real avengers. I will smite you both with a rotten tuna!
@tbs: Its always plausible in the marvel universe, to bring in your own storyline. Everything is AU anyway, so it doesn't matter if someone wants to incorporate Charles into the Avengers

@ Jeroen: Lol. Aquaman. The stench makes me tremble in fear. How does one battle something they cannot see or touch or manipulate?!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm going for the Amazing, No, spectacular.... Actually, I need a drumroll for this bad ass

Color BOY!

Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_Kid

You
What.... How.... Why.... Who...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football