Forums / Novara Calcio
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Novara Calcio, Jan 18
Russia (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good game
Fisticuffs (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Tough call on Pato to make. He appears offside by a miniscule amount, but very close to tell in real time
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
I thought he was offside too
2 years ago
El Shaarawy is going to be a star at Milan
[account-removed] 2 years ago
That's gold chica, gold. I can't wait to see him and Balo play up front for the Italian team.... Woooo lool, sorry, I had an adrenaline rush pass through me
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
El Shaarawy is going to be Milan's next Kaka
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I really doubt that.... He is good but not kaka good.... In 2007 kaka was like the best in the world
2 years ago
Yes kaka is obviously a high standard, but you do realize El Shaarawy is only 19?
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Pato needs to get into top form and he will destroy any defence.... Nice goals overall.... Milan should of ended it in 90 minutes though
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
2 brilliant goals by Milan, Sharaawy looks highly promising and Milan have clearly been missing an in form Pato
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Nice to see emanuelson hit some form, still not sure what his best position is lol
ForzaItalia (Juventus) 2 years ago
I found out about El Shaarawy a few years ago and used to watch serie be games just because of him.... Brilliant little player with tons of technical ability. There is so much potential right there. Hail the Pharaoh
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's Egyptian? One of Bob Bradley's boys?
2 years ago
He's half Egyptian from his father and half Italian from his mother
(he was also born in italy)
He's made appearances for Italy's youth team, hopefully he will play for Senior team one day
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Class goal from pato
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Here is a better highlight than the shitty rutube.

MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Brilliant strike from Il Faraone, Pato regaining form, Robinho demonstrating his change of pace is making the difference, Mexes defending like a champ, and Merkel working hard in the midfield. Just what I like to see.
Forza Milan!
Spades (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol pato is awesome.... Didn't see the game but they didn't look exactly like a team in this game
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
El Shaarawy's development should be interesting to watch, lots of potential
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Awesome goal, awesome name! Super shot by El Shaarawy. Good win in the end
Caterpolt (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Took you long enough Pato

Kick4Life - changing lives through football