Forums / Nottingham Forest
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Nottingham Forest, Jan 30
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Great stuff from both teams! Best of luck to the Hammers in the next round!
BubblesForever (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Nicely done Obinna. He could be so good in a couple of years
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
There as a man that walked into my workplace in woodland hills california wearing a West Ham jacket yesterday. Glad to see him representing his team, told him his team would win their FA cup fixture hhahaha cheers mate
Snoppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow nice second goal by Obinna!
IMXXBACH (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I like WHam but they really need to trash the goal keeper. Rob Green is easily the worst gk in the league and possibly the world. He seems like he has no clue in front of goal. He is, in my opinion, why WH is so low on the PL table. WH should get A. Begovic instead for the rest of the season for much better coverage in front of goal
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 3 years ago
b******s.  For so many past games, he's been the one saving the s**t that the back four made.
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Agree with Thirsgaard.

Robert Green is a great keeper. If you don't know what you are saying, then don't say it. Or will your sprout out nonsensical things like you just did. I know it is just your opinion, just keep it to yourself then
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Complete b******s our defence is full of sh.... T not Green
Nigoli (Arsenal) 3 years ago
You can't say Green is the worst gk in the world, not even in PL.... He has been unlucky but still manages to do some awesome saves from match to match. Defence is the problem!
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nice stuff from obinna score a hatrik and an amazing celebration that can only be done in fifa11...
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 3 years ago
It's funny though, that he did it when scoring the penalty and not the longshot.
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Prolly cos ke knew that it was a deflection but nontheless still a nice goal.... Congrats thirsgaard for the win...
Nicop46 (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Great win, they deserved it
Playoldstyle (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Good result but still a long long way, and for start to feel better we should have a day like yesterday for the next 4 month.come on you irons!
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Robbie Keane in front, Parker in the middle my hopes are still high!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Terrific 2nd goal by Obina!  Finally West Ham show a slight improvement
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Awesome match! Nice attitude from the Nottingham keeper when his team gave away the penalty.... Good skills!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football