Norwich City V Manchester United, Nov 17
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Disappointing
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Satisfying
Mafno0od (Manchester City) 1 year ago
That was amazing    Now I can say my day is complete
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yep, and if City doesn't win next weekend, Barcelona might, and if they lose then Chelsea will win, and if they lose, then Borussia will surely win.
Its not hard being happy if you're a gloryhunter just like all city fans are
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 1 year ago
There's no shame in losing to a massive, well oiled, structured team in the toughest league in the world. There is all the shame in losing 1-0 to a side with one of the best teams in the league
Rajanagra (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Eah shame is for liverpool.... They always lost from 3rd grade teams.... You on no: 12 or 13.... Ummmmm poor liverpool.... Get well soon...
Caligari (Norwich City) 1 year ago
Unbelievable!    Another clean sheet, too!    
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Who will Fergie blame now for this defeat
He'll probably screw it up and say that it was Karl Pilkington
Cryomaro (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Really disappointing game.... We have good chances but we didn't score...
Brotzky (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Norwich didn't even play that amazingly, ManU were just really slow without Rooney
This performance reminded me of last years loss at Wigan. This time there's no Evans and Nani to blame.... So I guess Fergie will blame himself for his team selection that failed again.
Simply put, this was a loosing lineup if i've ever seen one.
Game was lost before it started
Liverpool101 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why the excuses can't you just say the team lost?
Lutheaven (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't see any excuse here. Reason and excuse are 2 different word
Don't know what's more ridiculous.... This retard (Liverpool101) or the 10 people who liked his comment.... Humanity is going to end soon
Your making excuses that the team on the field was poorly picked and then you talked about last year it was nani's and evan's fault.... When the team wins all you fans woo them when the team lose you insult specific players and the manager.... Go get a life you pussy
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I've been on this site for a while now and I have to say Cheshire is one of the smartest United fans on here. He knows what he talking about. Unlike you, he has class.

No go crawl back to 11th place and stay there where you belong
That is incredibly intresting.... Get a life
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
YEAH bitches!

I was at an architects gig and a dude came in wearing a City shirt with a massive grin on his face.... Checked my phone to see City beat United!

On the ball city!
If we are going to win something this year we can't keep playing Carrick/Giggs or Carrick/Scholes. We need Cleverly or Anderson in that midfield to give us that pace and creativity.

We were absolutely awful in this game and fully deserved to lose
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sir Alex doesn't seem to trust them this season when last season when they started our 1st 5games they made a good midfield combination. I agree with you if ever we field the that sort of midfield you mentioned above and our wingers arent putting decent crosses then we have a proble,
I don't see why he can't play Carrick with Cleverley or Anderson. Both have showed they are top class players in the last year and they bring some much more into the team.

But we do need that midfield general type player. Strootman or Wanyama would fit that bill perfectly
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Really great to see Norwich beating United! Great header goal for them to get win, could had couple more but really nice to see that got the clean sheet at home and stuff. Surprised United didn't finish chances well. But its nice to see
Faceo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Congrats norwich!
Isenblud (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You know MUFC didn't win when your facebook has no feeds on how they are the comeback bosses. Lol
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Excellent win Norwich, well played and you guys held off that 5 minutes of 'Fergie Time'. Stupid Manure trying to cheat their way through the league again
Voted Pilkington for goal of the week. Zlatan's IS the goal of the week, but that header deserves to be up there
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And against Man you.... Naturally has my vote for gotw
Rajanagra (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh I think you won last night.... That's why frogs come out of water.... I think norwich f**k you already or may be you will be soon get it.... !
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Pause at 1:23 lol.... Wooooo norwich

Kick4Life - changing lives through football