Forums / Norwich City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Manchester City, Dec 29
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I know right It's called football obviously you might get hurt sometimes you should appreciate the fact that mark clattenburg wasn't reffing so grow up!
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nasri, grow up. Seriously is there anyone at Man City that doesn't act like a little sissy when they get tackled?
Chil3 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Can't give Dzeko the hat-trick but Martin gets the 2nd gol? That's some BS
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 1 year ago
If anything, Nasri should have gotten a red card for feigning injury like he did. As soon as the ref comes over, he suddenly plops right up and exchanges words with Baassong. Note that was a legal tackle by him
Peteko 1 year ago
Credits to whomever brought David Silva and Aguerro to ManCity. As much as I don't like this big-moneyed, I can't stop admiring these two extraordinary players.

As for Nasri: Don't headbut if you don't know how to do it. He deserved the red card just for missing the target. I bet he kept practicing the headbut alone by himself in the dress room
Sam13 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
LOL for norwich 3rd goal, did Hart headed the ball in? Oh wait a second, , he could've died!
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I sometimes wish cards had nothing to do with this game. Turns players into a bunch of pussies, diving all over the place and running to the ref to tattle on other players for looking at them the wrong way
First two goals amazing deffending by norwhich. Really? Bad offside traps(in 3 goals), terrible positioning, terrible closing down. Those actions by city wasnt THAT superb that a solid skippers can't stop. Third goal was absolutely lame by bassong. Guy is running, ball hits him in shoulder bouncing directly in aguero's direction, and then so slow run- no contact, goalkeeper came out without reason.... I didn't see one team deffending that bad in professional football for a long time. Like am watching netherland league where noone gives a sh*t about deffence, just bunch of kidds running for goal. No defensive agreesion and tactical moving at all, no communication and closing down. Last goal again bad offside trap, and when dzeko comes to shot, guy who was running for him instead of putting his leg and trying to block - he decides to give up! He was running like 20m for him and when dzeko finally tries to shot - this dude simply gave up. Really? I know people who are playing for our local club (for free ofc) having much more wish and will than this overpayed lazy c***s in norwhich deffence. 11vs10 players and you concide 2 goals. Lame performance in any way
Rudd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Woahwaohweewoah...
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Glad to Bassong not drop when Narsi gave him the head-but.  
KamikaziUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
LOL at Mancini's interview...
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 1 year ago
A win is a win. Back on track Man City!
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I can't beleive norwich kind of outclass man city
Didn't you lose to them few weeks ago...
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Joe hart is so clumsy. At this rate, man united will win the epl title. I felt dzeko played quite impressive. Pilkington's free kick was just mere luck cos joe hart was clumsy
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Clumsy? I'm not sure any keeper could have saved that
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Stop hating, Hart did what a keeper would
PassivityKills (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Both sides have legitimate reason to complain about the refereeing. Possible handball in the box, possible fouls in the leadup to both of City's first two goals. Norwich can't say they were robbed, 'cause City were the better team even with 10 men, and City really have nothing to complain about it, they got as many iffy calls as Norwich did. And the no-offside call on Dzeko was spot on
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
If your referring city's 4th goal, it isn't offside...
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
When Nasri starting to play, this team looks great.... Hard luck for city that nasri again missed for 3 more games.... Nasri reaction is normal in my view as everybody doing this for such kind of tackle, so red card is nt harsh, its unacceptable....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football