Forums / Norwich City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Manchester City, Dec 29
NavCity (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Just watch aguero, what a player
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
When's Balotelli coming back to Serie A?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Nasri is such a bitch ass, bassong would destroy him off the pitch
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I can't stop laughing at nasri's lesbian attempt at a headbutt
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
You taught him well
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I don't understand how referees can be so inconsistent for so long and not have any sanctions against them
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Spoken like an Abramovich.... Fire them all!
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It's how the game is played. Serious offenses are reviewed after the game but for the most part the referee's judgement is the law of the land.

And Mancini is incorrect, refereeing is not the easiest job in football
Spoken like a football fan who wants to limit the mistakes
Rapterx (Aston Villa) 1 year ago
Being a reff is hard.... 1 wrong decision and everyone has a go at you and they only get too see it once
Yes it is hard to be a ref, and yes mistakes are made. But how many stupid mistakes like these need to be made till we start punishing refs for ruining a game? If I screw up at my job I get fired, and I only get to do it once
Arsenish (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Damn Dzeko can finish. Nice goals. About referee, tough calls to make, but that push on Zabaleta surely was a penalty. Oh and the first free kick that resulted in a goal, may be wasn't. As I watched along, I was getting a feel for lot of Howard Webb mask jokes lol.... Nice win, nice goals, but that headbutt surely was a red card, although Bassong's tackle was worthy of a reaction
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You hate Nasri so much don't you? Lol
Lyermalik (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Amazing CITY very bad refereeing
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 1 year ago
City were rubbish for conceding 3 goals and only winning narrowly by one and not living up to everyone's expectation.... I think that's why they are voted rubbish
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Looks like nasri needs a few pointers on how to properly headbutt someone from his compatriot zidane. I mean, if you're gonna' get a red card at least do it in style
PassivityKills (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I can't even begin to say how delighted I am at Nasri making such a fail attempt at a headbutt and getting ejected for it. On a scale of 1 to 10 his is a 1 and Zidane's a 9. 5 Think I'll go find that on YouTube and watch it again.
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
When Nasri starting to play, this team looks great.... Hard luck for city that nasri again missed for 3 more games.... Nasri reaction is normal in my view as everybody doing this for such kind of tackle, so red card is nt harsh, its unacceptable....
PassivityKills (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Both sides have legitimate reason to complain about the refereeing. Possible handball in the box, possible fouls in the leadup to both of City's first two goals. Norwich can't say they were robbed, 'cause City were the better team even with 10 men, and City really have nothing to complain about it, they got as many iffy calls as Norwich did. And the no-offside call on Dzeko was spot on
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
If your referring city's 4th goal, it isn't offside...
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Joe hart is so clumsy. At this rate, man united will win the epl title. I felt dzeko played quite impressive. Pilkington's free kick was just mere luck cos joe hart was clumsy
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Clumsy? I'm not sure any keeper could have saved that
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Stop hating, Hart did what a keeper would
Shajesh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I can't beleive norwich kind of outclass man city
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Didn't you lose to them few weeks ago...
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 1 year ago
A win is a win. Back on track Man City!
KamikaziUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
LOL at Mancini's interview...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football