Forums / Northern Ireland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Time To Look For A New Manager?
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Now that nigel worthington has declared his hand, in showing an interest in the sheffield wednesday managers position, I think northern ireland should be looking for his replacement before he decides to leave us in the proverbial.
It is clear that if a position comes along, worthys off, so I would look for a new manager now, and even sack worthington to bring the new man in.... Its better him being left in the sh*t, than northern and ireland.

Gawa>>>>
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
His contract is due to run out and the IFA haven't had a sit down with him yet so I'm assuming they lack interest in keeping him on.

If I was a betting man, i'd stick money on big Jim Magilton to be in the hotseat come next year.

I wouldn't be disappointed with this either, any Belfastian who has lived in England for 20 years and still retains a thick Belfast accent deserves the job!

Edit: About 20 minutes ago, Jim Magilton left QPR! I really should have been a betting man, the odds would be through the roof now!
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Well if nigel has expressed an interest in the sheff wed job, its obvious he wants back into club football, and I can understand that, international management isn't for everyone, so get someone sorted now, and yes jim magilton would get my vote, he was doing ok at qpr until he was chased.... Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football