Forums / Nigeria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Nigeria V Burkina Faso, Jan 21
Talk2luqman (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I hope they learned one or two things from this game which should have been won. Experience is very vital when it comes to game like this but how do they gain experience without given a run. Drogba would have wasted the remaining 30 secs left in the corner instead of looking for another goal with a one man down. Nice play though!
Corneliusazolib (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Na wa for keshi oh. Which kind coach go commot goal scorer and person wey assist? E no make sense na. Which kind coach go drop playas like martins, osaze, yakubu come carry omeruo, musa and igiebor? Na correct madness be that. Numba 2 which kind defender they use skill control ball for inside 18 yrd box? Tufiakwa. Na wa for super eagles ooo. Na so so dissapoint them just they dissapoint. Na who cut the wings of eagles e? Na who break the wings of eagles ee? Okocha, kanu, taribo west, amokachi, martins, oliseh, utaka and co will all be watching this with disappointment on their faces. I for one is as disappointed as fellow 150 million nigerians. Smh
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol
Blueman01 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The Super chicken dosnt impress me at all, the glorious days is long gone! Wtf
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What in the world was that red card for?
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Seriously when is Africa football going to developed? They waste so much energy running instead of making simple passes and make use of the space
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The nigerian goal was nice, red card shady, and atrocious defending on the goal for burka

Kick4Life - changing lives through football