Forums / Nigeria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Nigeria V Algeria, Jan 30
Izuuu (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Well done boys...
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
These teams need to improve in the next few months if they want to represent Africa well. See you at the world cup
Muresan (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Algeria is bad
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Good game by Nigeria they deserved the win
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nigeria Dominate the Algerians.  
Caynan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That seemed to be a game where the sides were even but Nigeria came on top
Muhamedvic (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I think Algeria was sent off the title from last lose against Egypt  Nigeria deserve to win and get the 3rd in the title rank
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Nice solo goal from nsofor to win the game
Finny (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Well done boys...
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think this tow teams will impove in the world cup and maybe have more good play from this tourment but the qution if the african teams will play in world cup can't win all his matchs in afc how long them need to can win all his matchis in first round in the world cup.... The african footbaal improve very slow I think
Ordaye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Finally some Silver ware for Nigeria. Overall this was disappointing touranment for Nigeria, Algeria, Ivory Coast, and Cameroon. My question is if they couldn't do well in a tournament like this what about the world Cup
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Agreed
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It's because they don't play as a unite they only look 'good' when you see that they got players playing in big teams they don't know how to play together. And that won't change at the World Cup only Ghana can go far in my opinion

Kick4Life - changing lives through football