Nigeria Chat
Emanthe3rd (Arsenal) 5 years ago
What's going on Nigeria?
Dali (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lolzzz my country my country
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
We are going to beat kenya silly
Coolman209 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Why is the Nigeria Kenya vid not uploaded?
2oman (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Woooooot.... I'm getting excited about our team again
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I hope we do good in the world cup, we got the potential to. And its in africa for the first time, so home advantage
Milola (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I hope we win the world cup for the first time
2oman (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Mehn we no go make this stoopid world cup.... I want to give all those players that tied with tunisia a dirty slap
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm gettin scared brodas
Barcasauga (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Honestly yo.... I'm going to cry.... I'm so ashamed I lost faith but MAN WAS THAT THE BEST morning alarm clock I'VE EVER HAD! Half asleep and dad tells me nigeria was IN!.... Hahaha I'm flippin' awake NOW!

Woooohhooooooo!
Sam (Juventus) 4 years ago
Just wanted to congratulate Nigeria- you played your hearts out against Kenya and although the game could have gone either way, you did what you had to do to get in!

And although you may have beaten us today, we will be rooting for you guys in S. A so make sure the world remembers who the real Super Eagles (of '94) are!
Kasaki (Juventus) 4 years ago
Congrats TO ALL nigerians! We qualified, now lets look into winning the world cup
It's a shame the u-17 didn't win, we were cheated because the ball crossed th eline but the swish keeper dragged back in c'mon?
Yea but we cheated, so in my mind, it's a fair result. When we field players that are older it serves us right. I'm happy that the youth side did well though
That's fifa's issue not ours. And I believe most of the players where removed anyways
Lol its both their issue and our own my broda. If the players that we are developing are not actually young, then how can we hope to compete in the future? European clubs don't want them becasue they are actually old. They want young players. So even when we don't get caught, it stunts our growth. This is a mjor reason that our eaglets and flying eagle successes have not translated into super eagles glory. We can beat any young side with our boys. But they should be boys for own sake. I don't care about fifa's ability to police us
I prayed so hard lol haha! I'm just counting the days till the tournament
Slimjjimi9 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
South africa 2010 lets goo!
TheYak (Everton) 4 years ago
I'm so excited about Nigeria playing in the world cup, I believe that they are under-rated, but I suppose we'll see.come on Ayegbeni Yakubu! Feed the yak and he will score!
Yakubu will need to be huge for us. But amodu will need to start recruiting now now for this ting. He needs to find some gifted young players. I don't know what he has been doing dere since. We lack a midfield though. The best midfielders we have now are obi mikel and kalu if you don't count odemwingie. That is a major problem.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football