Forums / Nigeria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ghana V Nigeria, Jan 28
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Whyyyyyyy?
Iusc4 (Gimnasia CdU) 4 years ago
In my heart, I knew all the way that Nigeria was not going to beat the Black Stars. I do not know if Shaibu Amodu imposes his playing strategies on the players and not allow the players also to do what would make be more useful to Nigeria squad. But I must say, it was not all too bad as the earlier games in the group-stage, however, a country like Nigeria should converge as Ghana missed major key players in this tournament. I feel sad, but I like to see a team that is playing better soccer to progress.

Most people would blame Coach Shaibu Amodu for lack of coaching ability, but I think that most blames should be directed and or placed on the shoulders of players in the field of play. I state this because it should be each player’s responsibility to make the game worth watching by doing more work to keep the game solid on defence and offense. On the other hand, it could be that the selected players by Amodu was not quite wise because there are some younger players that would have given a better performance instead of some the players listed on Amodu's roster.
Iusc4 (Gimnasia CdU) 4 years ago
I don't get it with 4-3-3 formation, because it gives you less attacking force. A more solid formation is 3-5-2, with diamond in the middle.

Asoufi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Tough luck for nigeria
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Nigeria were lucky to be in this semifinal. They have been lacking in the past matches even though this match they played a decent game
Initiator (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nigeria should have won. But they lack finish.    KI LO DE!
Saadoony (AS Roma) 4 years ago
I told you Nigeria will never take the ticket
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Black Stars gonna' win th final! The must cause I wan't them to win
Mateoromeo (Chelsea) 4 years ago
However Ghana without Essien and another players can win!  Good luck in Final
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
True, Ghana team has got a lot of potential
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Rough times for nigeria but ghana deserved the win. Either way the final should be crazy with Egypt.... Looking forward to it!
LionAzzurro (Rimini Calcio) 4 years ago
Does anybody know why Muntari isn't with the Ghana team and playing with Inter? Just curious, did he not make the team or did he leave because of Togo inncident?
RawReds (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He had a grudge with the coach. I think he arrived late for a training session and according to reports the coach arranged a meeting so muntari could explain himself and he never turned up. So the coach dropped him. Not sure if it's true or not but that's what I heard
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ghana make agood match them make a wonderful game in this champion with young players will have wonderful futer.... Next match it`s will be amizing will be bettwen the expriens and strong from egypt and the young and helth and good soul from ghana I hope we watch great match
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great chances by Nigeria.... But but.... Ghana did score
Blackstarrichie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I new from the start ghana would win because we play like a team. Ghana in the finals with our under 20's and without essien or muntari! We'll win this then the world cup in july!
Saadoony (AS Roma) 4 years ago
What a great dance from Asamoah Gyan they should but a suitable song with this dance

Kick4Life - changing lives through football