Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wigan Athletic V Newcastle United, Apr 28
CenturyJunir0 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Roberto Martinez is a top bloke! I hope Wigan stays in the BPL
Aerofred2002 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Why is this team on the verge of relegation? They beat Man you, Arsenal, and now NewCastle, all teams on the top of the table
S0113str3 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Confidence has alot to do with it
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha wow every season this happens.... Always admire wigan, never fail to play some ballsy football. Get a few star defenders/holding mids this summer and martinez could really make waves next season. Oh and al-habsi is prob one of my fave keepers in the world!
Metsuri (Everton) 1 year ago
He's a funny looking character, so passionate. Like him as well!
AFC14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wigan's one-touch passing for the third goal was exquisite. This team deserves to stay in the top flight after the recent performances they've put in. Roberto Martinez deserves a lot more credit than he gets
Joppadoni (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Simpson was poor, willo was awful.... Collo needs to sort em out and tiote needs to bloody learn a lot more.... They were all shi t.... Passing and desire was missing. Good season is one thing but to play like this in one game is bad enough, against spurs and fulham.... Its not acceptable. Well done to wigan though they exploited with a great amount of class. A fantastic game for them. Again. This team should be in the top 4.... Simples
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What a win for Wigan! I love that there beating top clubs late in season, keeping there chances up and taking away points away from top 6 clubs, its really sweet! Great goals for Wigan too, all goals were placed well and really nice for the home crowd! Di Santo did get the best goal for sure. As for Newcastle that was a shock score line for me, so that must have being very dissapointing for the away fans there, and Cisse really did get unlucky with the 2 posts, I kinda hoping he would still keep scoring, keep streak alive, he is a great player and signing for Newcastle
PartyTerrorist (Aston Villa) 1 year ago
What was Wigan doing for the first 25 odd game of the season? Also, god I can't stand Franco Di Santo. Yet another deflection goal and he carries on like he is top s**t
Flieds (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Deflection? Come on mate
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Imaginary Deflection? Lol
ElProfesor (Servette Geneve) 1 year ago
I think he means deflection from his own boot into the back of the net? Lol
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That third goal was a thing of beauty man why can't wigan perform like this this at least 40% of the time?
Anyways Di mateo seems to have inspired wigan to stay up for one more season at least. Well done
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Di mateo?
Champi0n (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Maloney played superbly! Wigan stay up! Stay in the Premier League!
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wigan have been something special to be honest they are playing the best football of any team in the EPL right now. They are taking the game to the top team they out played United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Castle in the last month
PhilDowd (Liverpool) 1 year ago
New Castle just looked lazy this game. Nice job Wigan! Good on ya, keep fighting to stay in league.  Di Santo f****d Krul's bitch.
George1987 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Must say.... I'm really enjoying watching wigans games! Fantastic performances lately. Well done lads. Keep it going. I said it a month and a half ago and will say it again. YOU will stay up, YOU deserve TO STAY...
ElProfesor (Servette Geneve) 1 year ago
MOTD Lawrence: "Wigan did to Newcastle what Newcastle have done to the last 6 teams they've played" so true!
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 1 year ago
Well done Wigan, really beautiful performance with a bit of luck. Newcastle had one of those matches when the ball just won't go in
Butters (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wigan that was beautiful! Some unlucky hits from newcastlebut even if they had scored wigan deserved it! What a great team! And di santos shot was soooo lazy but sooo goood! Ahhh!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football