Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Newcastle United, Oct 23
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Good game lads! We totally dominated, but we still need to improve
Rukaariki (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The West Ham manager is very poor.
West Ham should get rid of him and get a
Proper manager who knows what he is doing.
Newcastle were brave and did not quit,
That got them the win
RhOmEL (Everton) 3 years ago
Poor Hammers.... I know its only early days in the season, but they could be this years Pompey.... Otherwise I really don't know which teams are performing that bad to be relegated. It's still pretty close across all the teams
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Good game by Newcastle. West Ham sadly went to sleep after the first goal, up unto which they were quite brilliant. Then Newcastle dominated the second half
SoccerExpert (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Bad performance by Hammers. I don't know whether it's a manager's fault. When a team looses people say it's a managers fault but when they win it's the players.
Hammers need to buy some good players and renew the squad. I'm surprised Grant calls Parker the best middlefielder, he was weak today and the rest of the middlefield was on sub-par level and the defence was potetic
Swolf (Everton) 3 years ago
Andy carroll is strong
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Carrol is on fire! He is probably one of the best towering strikers so far. This will give capello lots of choices. He got crouch, davies, zamora (injured), kenwyne jones and carrol. Theres no room to call back heskey if you get these much choices
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Kenwyne jones?
Etchebaster (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Kenwyne jones is from trinidad and tobago you nong
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hahahaha! Trini man Kenwyne represent!
Stefanfg (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
He is a trini man that's my country! Its great 2 see him in one of the biggest lieges in the world
That aside I'm a firm supporter of the toon great win, carrol is on fire!
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ouch I feel sorry for this guy piquionne, he might get relegate for the 2nd time in a row.... He need to fire his agent and find a new one, bad advice.... And westham has becoming the new pompey, not playing that bad but still lost.... And note for heskey, please hang your boot for the sake of england, waste of space, andy carrol is wayyyy better then him...
Heskey retired from international football already a while back
Toudi69 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nolan and Barton - they've made great progress and change themselves
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
West ham, one of the biggest favorites in the race for relegation. Again. There's bad, and there's west ham I guess...
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
The Hammers were a bit unlucky....  They should have taken their chances when they had the chance.  
Yeah, the Hammers have been desperately unlucky so far...
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
West Ham were awful. They need to keep the ball better and believe in themselves more. Barton played a great game out wide. And Carroll and Nolan did the job!
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Seeing Carrol's drive for the net and superb placement just further confuses me as to what the hell Fabio Capello is thinking when he calls on players like Davies and Heskey
Arabio (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Why is capello even the manager? He's such a failure its pathetic.    His selections are dumbfounding
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Got me mate. Was hoping he'd go the way of Maradona
BubblesForever (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Just more bad news
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Newcastle needed this boost. They have no business in the bottom of the table. Hope to see more from them.
They twice come from behind now in the last two games. One draw one win

Kick4Life - changing lives through football